Civil War's 150th Anniversary Noted By Cable Networks
- TCM's Classic Film Festival. // Hollywood Reporter;5/3/2013, Issue 15, p24
The article discusses the TCM Classic Film Festival conducted by the Turner Classic Movies held in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California from April 25-28, 2013 which was attended by various people including actress Jane Fonda, actress Katharine Hepburn and director Mel Brooks.
- Marquee event. // Hollywood Reporter;4/15/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 19, p6
A photograph of the executives of Turner Classic Movies (TCM) at the network's 15th anniversary celebration is presented.
- TCM fest tunes up oldies. Sullivan, Michael // Daily Variety;4/25/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 15, p8
The article offers information on the second annual Turner Classic Movies (TCM) Classic Film Festival in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
- TCM Campaign Puts 'Oz' on the Broad Side of a Barn. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;8/31/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p32
The article reports on the branding campaign of media company Turner Classic Movies which aims to promote the media company to movie enthusiasts and mentions an overview of the branding campaign.
- DISSING AND HOCKING. HAUPTMAN, DON // Word Ways: The Journal of Recreational Linguistics;Feb2013, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p24
This section pokes fun at quotes featuring improper usages of rhetorical devices found in Turner Classic Movies' (TCM) listings for December 20, 2012, an opinion piece featured in the "Wall Street Journal" on December 10, 2012, and a letter to the editor in the "New York Times" dated January 8,...
- TURNER TAKES FIVE ON TOUR. Stinson, Liz // Daily Variety;3/3/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 42, p4
The article reports on the Road to Hollywood tour of Turner Classic Movies (TCM) across the U.S.
- TCM Courts Younger Viewers With Series. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;1/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p18
Reports on efforts of Turner Classic Movies to expand it's viewership to younger audience. Series to be introduced by the company during the year 2003; Reason behind expansion initiatives taken by the company; Broadcast of contemporary movies by the network to appeal to younger audience;...
- TCM Puts on the Ritz With Second Classic Film Fest. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p25
The article offers information on the Turner Classic Movies (TCM) Classic Film Festival to be held in Los Angeles, California from April 28-May 1, 2011. It notes that the festival will showcase more than 70 screenings of vintage movies in Los Angeles including special introductions, guest...
- Turner elevates Pettigrew to VP. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/20/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 34, p3
Reports on Turner Classic Movies' promotion of Justin Pettigrew from public relations director to vice president.