- Better idea. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2010, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p40
The article reports on the benefits of the Robogrind unit, a cost-effective, high-precision system for grinding and polishing the inside walls of tank containers, in the U.S. Jeff Coleman, general manager of Custom Tank Innovations LLC, states that the machine is specifically designed for tank...
- Data sheets. // Plastics Technology;Dec96, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p65
Introduces a pencil-type miniature polishing instrument available from NSK American Corporation in Schaumburg, Illinois.
- Machine of the month. // Stone World;Oct2008, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p202
The article evaluates the LCR linear polishing machine from Marmo Meccanica.
- Technology Update. // Stone World;Mar2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p266
The article features the Comandulli Penta edge polisher, a small-sized conveyor belt machine for straight edges that assures high production with low energy consumption. The product is available in North America. It can perform finishing operations such as calibration, straight edge processing,...
- Mechanical Finishing. // Products Finishing;May2005, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p94
Presents products for mechanical finishing, polishing, mass finishing and abrasive blasting. Buff; Finishing mills; Vibratory deburring system.
- The 2011 World Market Forecasts for Imported Polishes and Creams for Glass or Metal Excluding Artificial and Prepared Waxes. Parker, Philip M. // World Trade Reports - Imports;1/ 2/2010, pN.PAG
Several tables and graphs related to the 2011 market forecasts for imported polishes and creams for glass or metal excluding artificial and prepared waxes for countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America and the Caribbean, Oceana, and the Middle East are presented.
- Wax to the max. // Consumer Reports;May2000, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p51
Evaluates more than two dozen liquid, spray, and paste car wax products. The protection that wax offers; The type of products that owners of dark-colored cars should choose; Products to use for moderately weathered finishes; Rating of products according to gloss, durability, ease of use,...
- Machine of the month. // Stone World;Mar2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p267
The article features the Alpha VSP 110 variable speed wet polisher, which was designed to be the standard for wet polishing applications. Likewise, the company has created an alternative product, the wet polisher that comes with a step-down gear set to reduce spindle RPMs. In this product, users...
- Burnishing Tool. Beckman, Lori B. // Production Machining;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p59
Reports on Sugimo Corp.'s introduction of a burnishing tool that uses special rollers that could work in a metal surface. Ability to burnish the inside or outside diameters of any bored, reamed or turned workpiece; Availability of the tools in standard designs; Contact information.