Dana, SIFCO reach steer axle agreement
- Dana, SIFCO reach steer axle agreement. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/ 1/2011, p5
The article offers information on the agreement between driveline systems provider Dana Holding Corp. and SIFCO SA, steer axles and forged components producer in South America. It mentions that Dana becomes a full-line supplier of commercial vehicle drivelines including driveshafts, suspension...
- Dana highlights downspeed enhancements. Roberts, Jack // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2015, Vol. 172 Issue 4, p30
The article reports on the plan of powertrain components manufacturer Dana Holding Corp. to develop products that boost down-sped engine and vehicle performance in the U.S.
- Dana to move assembly to South Carolina. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Nov2003, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the plan of Dana Corp.'s Commercial Vehicle Systems Group to move its assembly systems to its Lugoff South Carolina facility in the U.S. Description of the Lugoff site.
- Treading into new areas of excellence. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p30
Reports on technological innovation to Dana Spicer Tire Management System for trailers of Dana Corp. in the U.S. Enhancement in the company's electronic control unit and other control systems; Updates on its wiring harness; Impact of the move on Dana's services and operation.
- Dana displays innovative products at IAA. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/26/2012, p8
The article previews several products showcased by Dana Holding Corp. at the IAA Commercial Vehicles 2012 including the Spicer Formed Aluminum Tube Driveshaft, tire pressure management technology optimized for line-haul tractors and the Spicer M300 axle featuring AdvanTEK gearing for Class 1--5...
- Joint venture would produce axles in China. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the formal letter of intent signed by Dana Corp. to form a joint-venture company with Dongfeng Motor Co., one of China's largest commercial-vehicle axle manufacturers. Details of the planned joint venture; Comments from Nick Cole, president of Dana's Heavy Vehicle-Technologies and...
- Setback fails to dim Dana's view of Korea. Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;12/1/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5742, p69
States that Dana Corp. will sell its share of Korea Spicer Corp., a joint venture producing axles, driveshafts and transmissions for commercial vehicles. Jack Simpson, Dana's chief financial officer, commenting on Spicer's favoring rapid sales growth at the expense of earnings; Brief financial...
- Truck demand seen rising. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/10/2014, pA02
A report from Citigroup expects companies that manufacture commercial vehicles and vehicle parts, like
- International dealers to offer SmarTire kits. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p37
The article announces that Dana Corp., marketing partner of SmartTire Systems Inc. for the commercial vehicle industry, will be offering SmartWave tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) retrofit kits to International Truck and Engine Corp. It notes that a version of the SmartWave TPMS system...