VMAC confirms compressor model years
- An improved view. // Fleet Owner;Jul2011, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that 2020XG mirrors, a new mirror designed as a factory option on all 2011 Ford medium-duty F-650 and F-750 trucks offers improved visibility through a larger field of view.
- A revolution in a carryover year. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the Truck Product Conference of the National Truck Equipment Association, the turnover of personnel as a result of challenges faced by chassis manufacturers, and the implications of changes taking place with chassis...
- IT? It's buyer beware. Clayton, David // Motor Transport;5/31/2007, p10
In this article, the author offers ideas for buying affordable vehicle tracking systems in Great Britain. According to the author, the technology has evolved over the years. He claims that the commercial potential for the system improves dramatically. He asserts that the systems can provide real...
- Air dryer integrates valves. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p45
Introduces the Bendix AD-IS air dryer for trucks from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems. Safety features of the air dryer; Function of the PuraGard DL.
- TRUCKS. // Contractor Magazine;May2005, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p80
The article introduces several trucks and products for trucks. The Weatherguard line of van ladder racks feature a universal gutter clamp that can be installed on virtually any make of van. A bedrug bedline for the 2005 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 features a non-skid, polypropylene. The...
- New Bendix AD-IS Air Dryer tobe Standard on Peterbilt Models. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2002, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p45
Provides information on the AD-IS integrated solution air dryer for trucks and trailers manufactured by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC. Description of the air dryer system; Functions and capabilities.
- Electronic stability now standard. // Fleet Owner;Dec2006, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p44
The article evaluates the Road Stability Advantage electronic stability system for on-highway trucks from Bendix.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p24
The article presents news briefs on issues related to the trucking equipment industry as of January 2006. Peterbilt has released an integrated chassis-body for dump bodies and trailers with J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers. The International Truck and Engine has announced the availability of its...
- Prognostics seen as next wave in telematics. Vise, Avery // Fleet Owner Blog;8/21/2014, p7
The article looks at advancements in the field of prognostics, which is the ability to predict a truck component or part failure in advance. Topics discussed include the role of prognostics in advancing telematics in the coming decade, challenges facing the development of prognostics in...