Air-Weigh offers in-cab display option
- severe service | equipment & news. // Overdrive;Jun2012, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p46
The article offers brief information on several truck related equipment Gentle Riser from Roger Trailers, mixers from Continental Mixers and QuickLoad Trailer Scale from Air-Weigh.
- Mobile weighing. Huff, Aaron // Overdrive;Jul2013, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p54
The article evaluates several electronic onboard scales that display weight of tractors including the LoadMaxx from Air-Weigh, the TradeRoute onboard scale and the Precision Loads line from Rice Lake Weighing Systems Inc.
- Will my cab and sleeper rival a room? Hatfield, Allison // Overdrive;Jan2000, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p84
Focuses on United States innovations in custom-made sleeping amenities in trucks. Comment from Freightliner Product marketing manager Keith Harrington; Space, weight and wheelbase limitations; Factors to consider when fitting amenities; Plastics, fabrics and other materials for use in sleepers.
- Technology has brought the trucking industry everything from satellite tracking to maintenance... Munson // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, Focus p9
Reports on the use of computer technology in the operations of the United States trucking industry. Includes satellite tracking of fleets; Global positioning satellites; High technology electronic sensors and computer chips in truck engines; Automatic vehicle location systems; Radar technology.
- Equipment tracks & trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/08/98, Vol. 240 Issue 23, p33
Discusses trends dealing with truck equipments. Survey made by the National Truck Equipment Association; Inadequate data on diesel emissions; Merger between Terex Corporation and Holland Lift International B.V.
- Cargo Protecto. MULLIGAN, JASON // Street Trucks;Mar2013, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p100
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing BedRug truck bed protector and LUX cover.
- UTEMASTER PUTS A LID ON IT. // NZ 4WD;2014 Annual Supplement, p46
The article previews the Utemaster Load-Lid checker plate aluminium hard lid.
- XRS launching Driver Xperience Board at MATS. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Blog;3/12/2013, p4
The article previews the Driver Xperience Board for truck owner-operators and company drivers, launched by XRS at the 2013 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS).
- AIR-WEIGH LOADMAXX SCALE HELPS DRIVERS MAXIMIZE LOAD EFFICIENCY. Wysocky, Ken // Pumper;Mar2013, p86
The article offer brief information on the LoadMaxx onboard scale, an electronic device with LCD display that shows detailed weight information for things such as drive suspension, steering suspension, lift axle, gross vehicle weight and net payload, from the company Air-Weigh.