Clearing up CSA confusion
- First Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety -- November 19-20, 2009. // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;11/6/2009, Vol. 58 Issue 43, p1210
The article offers information on the First Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety to be hosted by the Russian Federation on November 19 and 20, 2009.
- Managing safety: Primary elements for an effective safety culture. // Refrigerated Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p43
The article reports on the primary elements for a successful safety culture in motor carrier industry in the U.S. It is defined that the safety culture is an organization's norms, attitudes, values and beliefs regarding safety. It highlights the study "The Role of Safety Culture in Preventing...
- Safety conference. // Construction Bulletin;4/28/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 17, p3
The article offers information on the third annual Transportation Safety Conference to be held in 2008 in South Dakota.
- Featured Event. // Professional Safety;Jul2010, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p10
The article offers information on the Best Practices in Safety Transportation virtual symposium to be held from July 20-22, 2010.
- Fear and loathing of the nanny state. // Motor Transport;5/15/2003, p4
Focuses on a discussion on health and safety during the 2003 conference of the Road Haulage Association in Portugal. Identity of the speakers during the discussion; Their claim on the issue of providing safety to customers Recommendations to haulers.
- Tip for the top. // Commercial Motor;12/13/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5259, p13
The article offers information on Tip-Ex 08 to be held in Great Britain from May 23 to 25, 2008.
- LET'S SHOW HOW GREEN WE ARE. // Commercial Motor;10/11/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5249, p3
The article offers information on the Commercial Motor Environmental Conference that will be held in Coventry, England, in October 2007.
- UP CLOSE COMINGS & GOINGS. // Business Insurance;5/14/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p17
The article features Atlanta, Georgia-based Lockton Cos. LLC senior vice-president (vp) of national accounts, team leader, Eric Silverstein, as well as his goals for his new position and his opinion on the challenges confronting the insurance industry.
- UP CLOSE Comings & Goings. // Business Insurance;5/9/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 19, p22
The article announces the appointment of Travis Dutton as 409A executive benefits consultant and vice president (VP) for Lockton Cos. L.L.C. in Washington in 2011.