Riding the bus for profit
- Auto Safety House marks 70th anniversary. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the 70th anniversary of Auto Safety House LLC (ASH), which was established in Phoenix, Arizona as a brake-repair shop for trucks and cars, in 2011.
- Auto Safety House expands workshops. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2012, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p5
The article announces that fleet systems provider Auto Safety House (ASH) has expanded its package of workshops, seminars and clinics, and has training sessions located in Phoenix, Tucson and Holbrook in Arizona and in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Fire truck dealership to open in Salt Lake City. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/8/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p1
The article reports the decision of bus, truck and trailer parts and service supplier Auto Safety House to enter Salt Lake City, Utah. It is said that the initial focus of the company is to act as a dealer for firetrucks manufacturer Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC. Auto Safety House president and...
- MILLION-DOLLAR DEALS. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/1/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p23
Presents updates on business deals involving several companies in Las Vegas, Nevada as of August 2005. Viper Development LLC; Auto Safety House LLC; BPI Eastern LLC; Wichert Properties LLC.
- Volvo to assemble I-Shift in United States. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/13/2011, p1
The article reports on the $7 million investment announced by Volvo Trucks North America Inc. to meet demand for its I-Shift automated manual transmission. The I-Shift was introduced in North American market in 2007, and reached a penetration of 26 percent of Volvo Trucks' North American sales...
- Caribbean Truck Bodies & Equipment has the best package. // Caribbean Business;8/31/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 34, pS10
The article provides information on the effort of Caribbean Truck Bodies & Equipment, a service industry that offers local truck dealers, contractors and retailers in Puerto Rico. The company has been committed to provide service, quality and on-time delivery to its customers. It also sells and...
- Continuing education: The essential key to growth in financial industry. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;3/8/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p43
Discusses the impact of employee education on efforts to achieve growth in the financial services industry of Puerto Rico. Range of training courses offered for insurance professionals; Number of chartered financial consultants in Puerto Rico.
- Demand swells at computer training centers. Yakubik, Paula // Las Vegas Business Press;1/16/95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the growing demand for employee computer training programs in Las Vegas, Nevada. Expansion of several computer training centers; Popular computer training courses; Increasing need for computer skills in industry.
- Training on their time. Alexander, Susanne M. // Crain's Cleveland Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p21
Focuses on an increase in the number of companies choosing nontraditional computer training hours for their employees. Services offered by JMR On-Site Computer Training; Companies' increased demand for accountability for training done on company time and money; Maximization of the amount of...