- MCT Industries, Inc. // Business America;11/29/93, Vol. 114 Issue 24, p3
Features MCT Industries Inc. and its entry into the international market. Company exhibition at the 1993 Paris Air Show; Participation in other foreign exhibitions; Pursuit of other markets.
- Santa Fe turns away out-of-county garbage. Wiley, Walt // Waste News;06/21/99, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the decision of the city council of Santa Fe, New Mexico not to support the import of out-of-country garbage through a joint-powers agreement with Santa Fe County. Expected opening of the High Mesa Environmental Facility at Nambe Pueblo, New Mexico by MCT Industries; How the existing...
- Martinez to Head Grossmont College. // San Diego Business Journal;01/18/99, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p9
Reports that Ted Martinez was appointed president Grossmont College in La Mesa in San Diego, California.
- Brand Loyalty. Acohido, Byron // Waste News;08/02/99, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the call for the removal of a requirement that all city garbage collection trucks in Albuquerque, New Mexico be made of a specific brand of high-strength steel. Recommendation to develop minimum performance standard for truck bodies; MCT Industries as exclusive supplier of truck...
- Special requirements. // Waste News;06/14/99, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p8
Reprints comments published in the `Albuquerque Journal' newspaper about the purchases of garbage trucks by the city of Albuquerque, New Mexico, from MCT Industries Inc. Costs of maintenance of the trucks; Results of the lack of bidding for the trucks.
- Golden Telecom to acquire stake in MCT. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p45
Reports that Golden Telecom Inc. agreed to acquire 18 percent of MCT Industries Inc., a cellular operator in Russia and central Asia.
- Q&A: Ted Martinez. // New Mexico Business Journal;Sep94, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p8
Features an interview with retired president Ted Martinez of Albuquerque's Technical-Vocational Institute in New Mexico. Projection of student enrollment at the institute by the year 2000; Institute's role in in-plant training; Possibility for the institute to offer bachelor's or higher degrees...
- EVENTS. // Commercial Motor;2/7/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5266, p30
A calendar of events related to commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain from February to June 2008 is presented which includes the Drivers' Hours Law, the Industrial and Commercial Instructor and the Driver's Hours and Tachographs.
- Big truck market growth areas are in Asia. Kennett, Pat // Chinatown News;1/18/94, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p8
Discusses how a clear trend in global commercial vehicle manufacture is developing in Asia. Countries which have partly or wholly achieved development of their own industries to the point where they have become net vehicle exporters; India, South Korea and China; India's makers Tata and Ashok...