AL-KO Kober job fair attracts big crowd
- Hispanic career day. // Hispanic;Dec1994, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p65
Reports on the HISPANIC on Campus Outreach and Career Fair, held in October 1994 in Albuquerque, New Mexico to discuss federal changes underway and their implications on government services and recruitment activities. Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU); Expansion of next...
- Looking for a job... wanting to trade up? // Free Press (Buda, TX);4/9/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p3D
The article reports on a job fair at the San Marcos Activity Center organized by the Rotary Club of Greater San Marcos and the Texas Work Force Commission.
- Job fair today in Wharton. Sharp, Benjamin C. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/7/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p2
The article provides information on the second annual Wharton County Job Fair to be held at the Wharton Civic Center in Texas on February 7, 2008.
- Community college's Job Expo to be held April 10. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/1/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p14
Highlights the 21st annual Job Exposition in Salt Lake City, Utah. Contact information; Jobs offered at the exposition.
- County job fair set Tuesday in Wharton. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/ 9/2012, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p1
The article offers information on the Wharton County Job Fair to be held at the Wharton Civic Center in Wharton County, Texas on February 14, 2012.
- Job fair set May 1 in WF. // Graham Leader;4/8/2012, Vol. 136 Issue 68, p12B
The article announces a Job Fair which will be sponsored by the Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce and Industry to be held in Wichita Falls, Texas on May 1, 2012. INSET: Spring time.
- Tulare County Job Fair is Sept. 26. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/14/2012, p6
The article reports that the Tulare County Employment Connection will host the 21st Annual Tulare County Job Fair on September 26, 2012, at the Visalia Convention Center in Tulare County, California.
- Harrisburg hosting a job fair. Scott, Jason // Central Penn Business Journal;10/19/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p2
The article informs that a job fair would be held in Camp Curtin YMCA, Harrisburg on October 25, 2012.
- Job fair aims to help newcomers. // Asian Pacific Post;5/21/2009, p4
The article offers information on "DiscoverWork: Your Marketplace for Employment," an interactive job fair to be held by the Vancouver School Board Settlement Workers in Schools (SWIS) at John Oliver Secondary School in Vancouver, British Columbia on May 23, 2009.
- Jobs Program Questioned. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33429, p9
The article reports on the move of Illinois Senate Minority Leader Christine Radogno to question Democratic Governor Pat Quinn about the 47 million dollars extension of the state-finded "Put Illinois to Work" program with a deficit of up to 15 billion dollars of looming and growing debt.