Eaton hybrid system to power IC buses
- Navistar, Eaton join to offer dual-clutch transmissions. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;8/4/2015, p1
The article offers information on the Eaton Procision line of dual-clutch transmissions from Eaton in partnership with truck manufacturer Navistar for its International DuraStar medium-duty trucks and IC Bus CE series school buses.
- Eaton to Supply Remanufactured Transmissions to Navistar. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/23/2014, p1
The article offers information on the agreement of Eaton Corp. with Navistar to supply its North American dealers with remanufactured transmissions. It mentions that the remanufactured transmission supplied will be mostly Flex Reman transmission and adds that the agreement provides benefits to...
- International Desk. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jan1999, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p84
Presents news briefs on transportation from around the world. Roadway Express Incorporated's automated filing system for shipments exported to Mexico; International-brand trucks distribution by Navistar International Corp.; Purchase of TGM Automotive Ltd. by Eaton Corp.
- Eaton to supply reman'd transmissions to Navistar. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/21/2014, p1
The article focuses on an agreement between Eaton Corp., a power management company, and commercial trucks manufacturer Navistar for the supply of remanufactured transmissions to Navistar dealers in North America. Topics include the statement of Shane Groner of Eaton on the benefits of the deal...
- Eaton to supply reman'd transmissions to Navistar. // Fleet Owner;Sep2014, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the business planning of trucking company Eaton Corp. under which it will supply Navistar's North American truck dealers with remanufactured transmissions. The company said that most of the transmissions made available to Navistar's 350 dealers will be Eaton Flex Reman...
- Navistar opts for Eaton drive system for bus. // Fleet Owner;Apr2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p24
The article reports that the original equipment manufacturer, Navistar International Corp. will give diesel-electric hybrid propulsion drive system, from Eaton Corp. as an option on its school bus line. It states that this will provide vehicle with reduced fuel consumption and emissions. It...
- SEVERE SERVICE. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 168 Issue 12, p85
The article offers news briefs related to the trucking industry in the U.S. The TC-10, a 10-speed fully automatic twin countershaft range-type truck transmission was introduced by Allison Transmission Inc. Two additional automated transmissions, the Vocational Active Shifting (VAS) and...
- ISO awards Eaton. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun93, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p19
Announces the awarding of ISO 9002-1987 certification to Eaton's Appliance and Specialty Controls Division in Carol Stream, Illinois. Registration for its West Plains, Missouri plant; Provision of gas pressure regulators, single and dual three-volt gas valves, spark electrodes, and specialty gas...
- Eaton's Hydre-MAC Motor Maximizes Uptime For Optimal Application Efficiency and Reduces Total Cost of Ownership. // e-Drive Magazine;Spring2014, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p18
The article discusses the launch of power management company Eaton's Hydre-MAC, a low-speed, high torque (LSHT) direct drive, radial piston motor.