Sapa invests another $50 million in capital
- Sapa Signs Agreement with Kobe Steel. // Production Machining;Jul2012, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p12
The article presents information regarding an agreement signed by companies Kobe Steel Ltd. and Sapa AB, according to which Kobe Steel will provide production technology to Sapa AB for improving the quality of aluminum extrusion products.
- Two Companies Join to Become One Aluminum Solutions Company. // Production Machining;Nov2013, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the combination of the resources and operations of aluminum solutions firm Orkla ASA and aluminum company Norsk Hydro ASA in September 2013 in a joint venture to form Sapa AB, a global leader in aluminum solutions.
- Sapa Granted Modular Heat Sink Methodology Patent. // Electronics Protection;Winter2016, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p28
The article reports on the key patent granted to Sapa related to its modular heat sink manufacturing method which was created by Sapa's North American Technical Center (NATC), an internal research, design and development center.
- Sapa to acquire Indalex. // Modern Metals;Jul2009, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p9
This article reports on the purchase agreement entered into by Sapa AB of Stockholm, Sweden with Indalex, an aluminum extruder from Lincolnshire, llinois. The deal involved Sapa AB acquiring six active U.S. planst and four active Canadian plants of Indalex. The deal will give Sapa 315,000 tons...
- Sapa partners with Ford to supply F-150 truck with structural aluminum tubing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p18
The article reports that the 2015 partnership between Sapa and automaker Ford will involve the former supplying the new F-150 truck with structural aluminum tubing and providing ongoing developmental support for future aluminum extrusion applications.
- Flagstar Could Raise Capital. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;9/20/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p2
The article reports on the possibility that Flagstar Bancorp Inc. will increase 600 million U.S. dollars in capital.
- Economic Growth: Capital Investment - Outlook. // United States Country Monitor;Jan2012, p7
The article reports on the capital investment outlook in the U.S. for 2012 including the increase of real spending on equipment by 6.5%, the growth of vacancy rates, and the slowdown of overall spending on structures.
- Small Firms to Cut Capital Spending. Browdie, Brian // American Banker;12/14/2012, Vol. 177 Issue F348, p10
The article gives information from a survey of small-business owners in the U.S. which found 34 percent of the respondents plan to reduce their capital spending in 2013 and also notes economist Dennis Jacobe's analysis of the survey.
- After a Slack Period, Hotels Are Sprucing Up. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;9/25/2012, p1
The article discusses the increased capital expenditures by U.S. hotels which is estimated to reach five billion dollars in 2012, up from 3.75 billion dollars in 2011 and the highest since 2008.