COMEQ Inc, SAFAN establish partnership
- The E-volution in sheet metal working. admin // MWP (Online Edition);9/28/2012, p779
The article evaluates the E-brake electric press brake technology from Safan.
- The E-volution in sheet metal working. admin // MWP (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p779
The article offers information on the E-brake electric press brake from Safan.
- The E-volution in sheet metal working. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);10/ 5/2012, p343
The article offers information on the E-brake electric press brake technology from Safan.
- Bending Roll Line. // Metalworking Digest;Oct2001, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p1
Introduces plate bending rolls from Comeq Inc. Features of the machine; Facilitation of cone bending by standard cone bending attachment.
- Fixed-angle notchers. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Aug2006, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p35
The article evaluates the hydraulic fixed-angled notchers from Comeq Inc. and offers information on its functions and features.
- Comeq adds to PRIMELINE press brake line. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p50
The article features the PRIMELINE Press Brakes S-Series from Comeq Inc.
- forming & fabricating innovations. // Production Technology News;Apr2003, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p28
Presents information on several press brakes for forming and fabricating. Primeline downstroking press brakes from Comeq Inc.; Titan Press Brake from Tennsmith Inc.; Robotic Press Brake from Finn-Power International Inc.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p68
No abstract available.
- E-BRAKE HELPS STOP BREAKDOWNS. // MWP;Nov2011, Vol. 155 Issue 6, p48
The article features British precision sheet-metal components manufacturer Harlow Group. It highlights the move of the company to install a Safan E-Brake to replace two existing machines. It mentions the move as part of a programme to replace nine existing press brakes. It cites the importance...