December trailer net orders continue climb
- Preliminary Class 8 orders jump in April. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2011, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p12
The article reports that preliminary data on heavy-duty Class 8 commercial vehicle net orders for North American markets increased to 38,200 units or 158% in April 2011 from year ago level, the largest monthly order intake since March 2006, according to ACT Research Co.
- Heavy-duty vehicle demand continues. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2010, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p16
No abstract available.
- Used Class 8 vehicle prices keep rising. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the increasing prices of used heavy-duty commercial vehicles in 2011, according to ACT Research Co.
- July vehicle orders drop, but remain on track. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;8/ 4/2011, p10
The article discusses highlights from a study by ACT Research, which found that the decline in net orders for commercial vehicles in July 2011 in the U.S. was expected.
- ACT Maintains Forecasts As Expectations Met. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/11/2012, p3
The article references a report by ACT Research published in its magazine "ACT North American Commercial Vehicle OUTLOOK" regarding its forecasts for commercial vehicle demand in the U.S. and the U.S. economy.
- Class 8 orders weak in June; Classes 5-7 consistent. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/25/2012, p3
The article reports on the status of the commercial vehicle market of North America based on the State of the Industry report of ACT Research Co. as of June 2012.
- Trailer Industry Backlogs Maintained in February. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/28/2013, p3
The article reports that ACT Research Co. has published the "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers," which showed that February 2013 commercial orders were strong enough to maintain industry backlogs.
- ACT Research to hold Commercial Vehicle seminar. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/28/2012, p6
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle seminar of the Americas Commercial Transportation Research Co. LLC (ACT Research) to be held in Columbus, Indiana from September 11 to 13, 2012.
- U.S. truck orders hit 5-year high. // Tire Business;4/11/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that data from Americas Commercial Transportation Research Co. LLC indicates that orders for class 8 commercial vehicles in the U.S. hit five-year high in March 2011.