New commercial trailer registrations rise
- East European trailer market grows 32%. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p12
The article discusses results of the "East European Trailer Market Report" released in December 2010 by consulting group CLEAR, which revealed the increase in heavy-trailer demand in Eastern Europe in 2010.
- December trailer net orders continue climb. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p5
The article focuses on the results of the "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" report from ACT Research Co., which revealed the increase in net orders of commercial trailers in December 2010.
- House looks to OK budget conference report Thursday as Dems proclaim win. Allen, Jared; Raju, Manu // Hill;6/4/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 64, p6
The article reports on the possibility that the U.S. House Budget Committee will approve the fiscal budget conference report in 2009.
- Go Texan events rescheduled. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);11/19/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p3
The article reports on the reschedule of several events for Go Texan, including Domino, washer, and horseshoe, as announced by Hill County Go Texan Committee.
- Exile parliament urges Chinese restraint in Nyagchu. // Tibetan Review: The Monthly Magazine on all Aspects of Tibet;Jan2010, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the call of the standing committee of the Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile (TPiE) to release Tibetan petitioners and weaken the turmoil of religion-related issues in Sichuan, China.
- Telangana Groups Reject Srikrishna Report. // India -- West;1/14/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, pA34
The article reports on the rejection of the Justice Srikrishna Committee report on the contentious statehood issue by the political leaders from Telangana in Hyderabad, India.
- Centre's Surprise. // India Today;2/18/2013, p39
The article reports that the Chhattisgarh Pradesh Congress Committee in India has issued a press statement alleging the state seized the award from the UPA-ruled Centre for exemplary performance by manipulating figures.
- Fire towers get historic designation. Lynch, Mike // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/15/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 244, p1
The article reports on the decision made by the Board of Commissioners of the Park Agency on October 14, 2010 regarding the retention and restoration of the fire towers on St. Regis and the declaration of Hurricane mountains as historic and be considered as wilderness by the State Lands Committee.
- OVERSIGHT. // Hill;7/10/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 80, p32
The article offers news briefs which discuss the reports of various committees in the U.S. including House Energy and Commerce Committee and House Judiciary Committee.