EOIR Technologies Gets Air Force SBIR Award for Video Analytics
- Conferences, Workshops & Symposia. Bahnmaier, Bill // Defense AT&L;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p71
A calendar of events related to air force conferences, workshops and symposiums from July to October 2007 is presented. The Precision Strike Association organized a summer forum which will be held at the Virginia Beach on July 10 to 11. A Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Industry Day,...
- Questek Wins Three SBIR Awards to Design and Develop Three Alloys. // Heat Treating Progress;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that QuesTek Innovations LLC wins three Phase I Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) projects for the design and development of metal alloys for the U.S. Army and Air Force in the U.S. The three projects awarded to the company includes the design and development of a new...
- Going to market. Sonneborn, Marcene S. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;11/15/93, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p14
Reports on the 1993 meeting involving research managers from large federal agencies on the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program. Emphasis on commercialization and practical applications; Benefits from receiving SBIR support; Similar programs in New York.
- High-tech handouts. Huber, Janean // Entrepreneur;Nov93, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the increase in funding for the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program for its 1993 and 1994 fiscal years. Objectives of the program; Sponsorship of the National SBIR Conferences by the government; Schedule of conferences for 1993 and 1994.
- More federal opportunities await the paint industry. Ashby, R. Barry // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec93/Jan94, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p16
Presents several abstracts concerning the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR). What SBIR does; A SBIR success story; Contact information.
- EXCELIMMUNE AWARDED NIH SBIR GRANT FOR ANTIBODY THERAPY. // Biotech Business;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p1
The article announces the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant awarded to Excelimmune, Inc. to support research aimed at developing new treatments for Clostridium difficile (C. difficile) infection.
- Keep on pushing. Kibbe, Cindy // New Hampshire Business Review;1/28/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the moves of Senator Jeanne Shaheen to save the Small Business Innovation Research program from extinction in New Hampshire.
- Award deadline Jan. 8. // Crain's Small Business -- Chicago Edition;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p43
Reports that the deadline for the Small Business Innovation Research program is January 8, 1997. Amount of money the United States Department of Defense will award in research and development contracts to small technology companies in 1997.
- Drug discovery firm gets grant to study anti-seizure compounds. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/02/97, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p7
Reports on Cognetix Inc.'s Small Business Innovation Research grant from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke for the development of anti-seizure compounds. Results of Cognetix's anti-seizure laboratory tests; Establishment of the company in 1993.