NICE Systems [NICE]: NICE Receives Order from DFW for Security Solution
- NICE unveils NiceVision Net 2.5 video Surveillance. // Imaging Update;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p7
The article previews enterprise-class, open-platform NiceVision Net 2.5 Internet Protocol (IP) video surveillance solution from NICE Systems Ltd.
- NICE upgrades surveillance system in Army hospital. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;6/27/2011, p1
The article reports on the move of the U.S. army hospital Brooke Army Medical Center in Fort Sam Houston, Texas in upgrading its video-surveillance system with NiceVision Net 2.0. from NICE Systems Ltd.
- Protecting the Rails on 'The Rooftop of the World'. CARELESS, JAMES // Government Video;Sep2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p28
The article offers information on the implementation of video analytics from NICE Systems Ltd. for surveillance purpose of railway line from Golmud, China to Lhasa, Tibet by the company Qingzang Railway. It states that video analytics system allows Qingzang railway personnel to conduct remote...
- SURVEILLANCE SOLUTION OFFERS EASY DEPLOYMENT, LOW TCO & VERSATILITY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2010, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p112
The article reports on the launch of NiceVision Net 2.0 Internet Protocol (IP) video surveillance solution of NICE Systems Ltd., which offers support for various types of video surveillance projects including analog, IP or hybrid environments, and small clusters to large centralized architectures.
- DFW adds security container for pre-check-in. Auer, Tonie // Fort Worth Business Press;10/26/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p7
Reports on the use of one-way disposal containers at each security checkpoints at the Texas-based Dallas Forth Worth International Airport to allow passengers to discard items banned on flights. Reason for the move; Benefits to passengers.
- Travel Security Causes Some Airport Delays. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 47, pB1
Reports on the tight security at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport in Kent County, Michigan. Estimated check-in time of passengers; Airport's web site containing several flight and airport information; Changes in parking procedures; Photo identification at terminal check-in; Thorough...
- HIA to open by Xmas. // Travel Daily;4/16/2013, p4
The article reports that the Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar is expected to be fully operational by the end of 2013 following its delays due to failure with safety & security requirements.
- Israeli Passenger Security Screening Re-Examined. // Airport Security Report;5/23/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p2
The article reports that U.S. airport directors inspected the security arrangements at Ben Gurion International Airport near Tel Aviv, Israel. Within the Israeli system, foreigners receive closer scrutiny automatically and racial and religious profiling is axiomatic. Despite applauding the...
- Large-scale Scanner Rollout Set To Begin Next Week. // AirGuide Business;3/1/2010, p4
The article reports on the installation of about 150 full body scanners at the Boston Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts.