Dynasil Corp. [DYSL]: Dynasil Granted Patents for Radiation Detection Material
- Dynasil's subsidiary gains 11 patents for imaging applications. // Medical Device Daily;2/11/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p3
The article reports that Radiation Monitoring Devices, a subsidiary of Dynasil, was granted 11 individual patents by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) during 2010. The patents cover new scintillation materials for improved nuclear material detection and medical imaging applications....
- Lead paint analyzer. // Professional Safety;Jun95, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p53
Features the LPA-1 Lead Paint Analyzer from Radiation Monitoring Devices Incorporated.
- Dynasil company wins $6.2M in DoE grants. // Medical Device Daily;8/26/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 166, p4
The article announces that the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) has approved seven of the phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) projects of Dynasil, with the awards worth 6.2 million U.S. dollars being made to its subsidiary Radiation Monitoring Devices.
- Dynasil Corp's RMD Unit Wins Tibbetts Award from U.S. Small Business Administration. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that Radiation Monitoring Devices (RMD) Inc., a subsidiary of Dynasil Corp of America has been awarded the Tibbetts Award in the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program in the U.S. for its "Model of Excellence".
- Keeping out of the courtroom. Olender, Kurt // Network World;06/07/99, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p68
Focuses on the importance of carefully choosing a company's metatag keywords to avoid liability. Use of a competitor's name or products to promote other companies' products; Lawsuit filed by Niton against Radiation Monitoring.
- Dynasil Acquires RMD in $20M Deal. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Aug2008, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Radiation Monitoring Devices Inc. and some assets of RMD Instruments LLC by Dynasil Corp. of America. The transaction is valued at $20 million, including $12.5 million cash and 4.6 million shares of common stock. Both Gerald Entine and Jack Paster,...
- Do You Need to Patent It? Borchard, Williamn M. // Industrial Physicist;Aug2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on the issues for an invention to be patentable in the United States. Scope of things for government to grant legal protection; Procedure in the application for patent; Requirements for US resident intended to seek patent protection in other countries.
- Patently Standard? Wong, William // Electronic Design;9/2/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 18, p63
Focuses on the importance of setting standards in assigning patents in electronics in the U.S. as of September 2, 2002. Java Community Process started by Sun Microsystems; Reasonable and non-discriminatory licensing; Assignment of many software patents by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- A first refusal isn't necessarily final. McKee, Bradford // Nation's Business;Feb93, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p10
Demonstrates that an initial rejection to a patent application is not necessarily final. Case of Barbara Stenger; Board of Patent Appeals of the United States Patent Office; Process of the appeal; Composition of the board; Percentage of responsible applications which are granted; Contact...