Cubic's [CUB]: ARINC Asset Tracking Solution Tested by Army Sustainment Command
- H250B/G Handset... GET A HANDLE ON THE NEW HANDSET. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jan2013, Issue 722, p44
The article focuses on the replacement of the H250/U handset with H-250B/G handset.
- INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT AND WEAPONS. // Army Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p347
The article evaluates military equipment and weapons including the Land Warrior (LW) integrated, modular fighting system, the Ground Soldier System (GSS) and the Aircrew Wireless Intercom System (AWIS) wireless communication.
- Wireless I/O Modules Perform in Well Monitoring Environments. Conley III, William H. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jul2010, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p12
The article discusses the use of wireless technology in a product inventory system.
- Adventures in inventory control. Krizner, Ken // Frontline Solutions;Jan2002, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on the application of an inventory control on business enterprises in the U.S. Use of mobile and wireless system to improve the productivity and efficiency of inventory control; Upgrade of the warehouse management system of the U.S. Government's Defense Commissary Agency; Benefits from...
- Going The Distance. McLeary, Paul // Defense Technology International;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p16
The article focuses on the Army Expeditionary Warrior Experiment (AEWE) at the Maneuver Center of Excellence at Fort Benning, Georgia. The U.S. Army tests new equipment and technologies at the site before its formal use in military operations. According to Colonel John Wendel of the Army Program...
- Wireless devices link soldiers on the digital battlefield. McHale, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jan2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the increasing demand for wireless devices such as cellular telephones and handheld computers in the military. Features of the equipment; Benefits of using the devices. INSETS: Electrofuel designs 21-hour battery;Boeing uses Two Technologies handheld for Army tracking program;Acqis...
- The Change of Command Inventory: Planning for Success. Hornstein, Richard J. // Army Logistician;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p26
Presents guidelines to help make the process of conducting a change of command inventory less stressful for an outgoing company commander in the U.S. Preparation for the inventory; Plan to involve unit lieutenants at every level; Safety of the Army properties.
- Improving Change of Command Inventories. Whittaker, Christopher J. // Army Logistician;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p32
Reports the improvement of change of command inventories in the United States Army. Inventory before assumption or relinquishment of command; List of equipment documentation; Organization of the inventory process using the calendar; Need for the sub-hand receipt holders to be informed of the...
- AR 710-1 Update. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jul2008, Issue 668, p56
The article announces the availability of information on AR 710 "Centralized Inventory Management of the Army Supply System," which became effective on October 20, 2007. The rapid action revision aligns new battle/operational loss procedures. It also makes the Army Joint Munitions Command...