AOptix Nabs Large Qatari Order for Iris Recognition System
- AOptix Releases InSight VM Commercially. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p10
The article focuses on the InSight VM standoff iris recognition system for the commercial market released by AOptix Technologies.
- AOptix Introduces Simultaneous Iris and Face Capture System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p11
A preview of the InSight Duo biometric system with iris and face capture from AOptix Technologies Inc. is presented.
- Bioscrypt V-Station. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Oct2007, p66
The article evaluates the Bioscyrpt V-Station biometric tool.
- Biometrics. Stephenson, Peter // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jan2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p42
The article reports on the development of biometric application products in the U.S. The top challenge is the cost of the devices, although the prices of fingerprint scanners are expected to lower in the future. The biometric products have evolved from hardware that interface with an identity...
- ACTAtek combination unit. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jan2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p44
The article offers information on a combination biometric authentication tool from ACTAtek.
- Bayometric Griaule Fingerprint SDK 2009. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jan2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p45
The article features the Griaule Fingerprint SDK 2009 full development kit from Bayometric.
- Schneider Electric: Harmony Biometric Switch. // Control Engineering;Jan2010, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p10
The article evaluates the Harmony Biometric Switch fingerprint reading device from Schneider Electric.
- Sagem Morpho introduces biometric reader for transportation worker IDs. // HS Today;Oct2008, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p48
The article evaluates the MorphoAccess 521 TWIC-compliant biometric reader, a smart card access device from Sagem Morpho Inc. of Alexandria, Virginia.
- GETTING PERSONAL. Moss, Brenda // Health Facilities Management;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on the adoption of biometric security technologies by some hospitals and health care facilities in the U.S. Background on biometrics; Option provided by hand geometry for facilities employing biometrics; Application of data protection for biometrics; Implementation of the Politec...