- Cowboys and Indians. Weimer, Tonja Evetts // House Beautiful;Apr2004, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p50
Relates the appreciation of a woman from the West for sofas and chairs from the far East.
- Are you eclectic? // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p23
The article presents photographs of sofas including armchair in Dexter Teal fabric, 3-seat modular & angled chaise in Casa Line fabric and sofa in Cord Amethyst fabric.
- Are you contemporary? // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p24
Several photographs of sofa that give contemporary style to rooms are presented that include 3-seat sofa in Arena Onyx fabric, 2.5-seat modular with chaise in Boss Graphite leather and 3 seat sofa in Quadra Charcoal fabric.
- VISION DESIGN... for all your decorating projects. // Eastern Door;11/12/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p13
The article offers tips on how to arrange festive living room furniture and mantle for the holiday season.
- Going Strong. // House Beautiful;Oct2003, Vol. 145 Issue 10, p38
Offers information on several sofas.
- Mix it up. // Southern Living;May96, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p189
Presents information on material used in the furnishing of Mary Dicken's sitting room. Mary's preference for individual pieces; Reasons for her working in small-scale tables; Her use of woven basket and a pharmacy lamp; Other versatile pieces used by Mary.
- Coral Brief. Sollis, Carolyn // House Beautiful;Dec2002, Vol. 144 Issue 12, p40
Features sofas mostly in coral hues. John Robshaw's JRLC03 sofa; Gaston y Daniela's Egeo sofa; Clarence House's Tahiti sofa.
- 1 sofa, 14 yards, 9 lives. Sollis, Carolyn // House Beautiful;Dec2000, Vol. 142 Issue 12, p40
Offers a look at the design and prices of sofa being offered in the United States market.
- Coast NZ Outdoor Furniture. // North & South;Nov2007, Issue 260, p131
The article evaluates the range of outdoor sofas and armchairs from Coast New Zealand.