- 'Positive signs of growth in the market', says group's chief. // Cabinet Maker;8/7/2015, Issue 5943, p7
The article offers the insights of Steve Freeman, managing director (MD) of bed manufacturer Silentnight Group Ltd., concerning growth of the mattress and bed market in Great Britain, modifications and strategies to improve business processes, and annual performance of the company.
- Silentnight shatters Â£100m turnover barrier. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2014, Issue 5884, p6
The article reports on the sales improvement of Silentnight, a bedding manufacturer, in the bed market in Great Britain for the period ended February 1, 2014 by 11% to Â£109.3 million.
- Silentnight's Classic Upgrade. Fenton, Claire // Cabinet Maker;4/12/2013, Issue 5832, p30
The article focuses that Silentnight has improved its long-established Classics Collection of pocket spring mattresses for customers with the new 1200 Classic Pocket Luxury, 1000 Classic Memory and 800 Classic Pocket models.
- Lay-E-Zee in merger with Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;2/15/2008, Issue 5575, p38
The article reports on the consolidation of the two major manufacturers in the bedding industry including Silentnight and Lay-E-Zee to form the second largest bed manufacturing group in Great Britain in February 1971. It is stated that the merge will be boosting the capital for the expansion of...
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.
- Silentnight Duck and Hippo return to TV. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 advertising campaign of Silentnight Beds.
- It's a quacker. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p37
Reports that Silentnight Beds paid tribute to its Hippo and Duck icons during fund raising events for Red Nose day, held March 16, 2001 in Great Britain.