Nexfor launches guide and updates website
- Nexfor invest Â£18m. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2002, p8
Reports the purchase of a particleboard line by Nexfor in Great Britain. Rated capacity of the equipment; Increase in the production capacity of the company following the purchase of the equipment; Decision to reduce its Fastrack delivery time.
- Nexfor colour up caberdecor. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2002, p38
Reports the introduction of Nexfor of a range of latest designs in their Caberdecor line of melamine faced particleboard and MDF. Suitability of the design with PVC door finishes used in the kitchen and bedroom furniture industries; Factors contributing to the process of creating the latest...
- COWIE COMMISSIONS. // Forestry & British Timber;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p7
Details the newsletter of Nexfor's Cowie, Stirlingshire, England plant.
- Nexfor extend their offer into pre-fab. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul2002, p30
Features the ADDSPACE timber frame kits from Nexfor Ltd. Key features and specifications; Availability information; Key industrial applications.
- Suppliers spend out. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2003, p8
Reports on Great Britain-based companies Marley Roofing Products and Nexfor Inc's investment in plant. factories and equipment. Comments from Mike Roberts, managing director of Marley on the implication of the investment for the company's commitment to develop the market in Scotland; Completion...
- Tembec to buy tow Nexfor sawmills. // Pulp & Paper;Oct2003, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p16
Announces the decision of Tembec Inc. to purchase two sawmills of Nexfor Inc. in Quebec in the fourth quarter of 2003. Statement from Tembec on the acquisition.
- MANAGEMENT. // Pulp & Paper;Jun2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p12
Presents updates on the pulp and paper industry in North America as of June 2003. Productivity improvement plan of Nexfor Inc.; Comparison of compensation among executives of paper companies; Closure of two folding carton plants by MeadWestvaco Corp.
- M&As boost 1998 Canadian earnings. // Pulp & Paper;Apr99, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the earnings of Canadian companies in 1998 as a result of consolidation in the country's pulp, paper and forest products industry. Net income posted by newsprint producer Donohue Inc.; Reasons for the net loss suffered by Abitibi-Consolidated Inc.; Increase in the earnings of Nexfor Inc.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Pulp & Paper;Jun2002, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p20
Presents news briefs on the paper industry in North America as of June 2002. Information on a deal between the International Paper Co. and the Alabama State Port Authority; Amount to be paid by Nexfor Inc. to acquire strandboard mills from International Paper Co.; Investment of Kruger Inc. to...