On the beach
- BFM to produce solvent use guide. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p3
Focuses on BFM's contract to produce the `Good Practice Guide-Reducing Solvent Use in the Furniture Industry.' Topics discussed by the manual.
- Momentum building for Great British Furniture Month. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p10
The article offers information on the Association of British Furniture Manufacturers's (BFM) Great British Furniture Month in June 2012 in which more than 40 furniture retailers have already registered.
- Register now for London Fabric Show. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p12
The article reports on the opening of preregistration for the London Fabric Show, a trade event organised by the Association of British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM).
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2013, Issue 5821, p16
The article offers information on issues related to the furniture industry in Great Britain including the logo launched by British Furniture Manufacturers Association (BFM), the Manufacturing Guild Mark (MGM) received by Hypnos Beds, and the Christmas sales of Shop Direct Group in 2012.
- British success in Milan. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2013, Issue 5838, p10
The article reports on the substantial success achieved by the members of the British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM) at a furniture exhibition in Milan, Italy in April 2013.
- BFM workshop to help firms get a slice of the USA pie. // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p4
Informs about the workshop and trade mission launched by the BFM for suppliers wanting to target the United States furniture market. Costs of the workshop; Contact information.
- Inside Information. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2013, Issue 5857, p15
The article focuses on the British Furniture Manufacturers's, association report depicting the up-to-date price information of commodities that represents, purchases for furniture manufacturers and retailers in different sectors .
- IN A HAPPY PLACE. // Cabinet Maker;8/28/2009, Issue 5652, p10
The article discusses the State of Trade survey which states that the British Furniture Manufacturers' Association (BFM) is gaining momentum on the future of the furniture industry in Great Britain. The results are based on a questionnaire which covers the four-month period until June 2009. The...
- Rising to the challenge. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p16
Interviews Roger Mason, chief executive of the British Furniture Manufacturers Association, on the state of the furniture industry of Great Britain. Impact of increased foreign competition; Challenge to remain competitive in the market amidst a flood of stringent government regulations.