- Cabinet legs. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul93, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p212
Presents Titus Tool Co.'s kitchen cabinet leg products for the ready to assemble market. Range of the legs; Advantages of the floating foot design.
- Wide selection of brad sizes. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p22
Reports on Bea Fastening Systems' launching of a compact bradder to operate with a range of brads for furniture manufacturing applications.
- PRODUCTS. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2012, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p42
The article evaluates several products including an integrated damping hinge from Titus Tool Co. Inc., a cabinet organization system from HÃ¤ fele America Co., and a hardwood plywood veneer core panels from Columbia Forest Products Inc.
- Challenging fastening methods. // Wood Digest;Nov2004, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p62
This article focuses on fasteners used in the furniture industry. There are many reasons woodworkers are using Placeways Woodworking's dowels instead of screws or other fasteners. The new dowels do things that screws and other fasteners won't do. These dowels introduce speed into the process....
- Localized density effects on fastener holding capacities in wood-based panels. Part 2: Cyclic tests. Xiaodong Wang; Salenikovich, Alexander; Mohammad, Mohammad // Forest Products Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p61
To improve our understanding of localized density effects in wood-based panels on the holding capacities of fasteners commonly used in furniture, a comprehensive study was conducted using static and cyclic tests of withdrawal and head pull-through of screws and staples and lateral resistance of...
- EFFECTS OF THE PANEL AND FASTENER TYPE ON BENDING MOMENT CAPACITY OF L-TYPE JOINTS FOR FURNITURE CASES. YUKSEL, Mehmet; KASAL, Ali; ERDIL, Yusuf Ziya; ACAR, Mehmet; KUŞKUN, Tolga // Pro Ligno;2015, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p426
The objective of this study was to investigate the effects of panel types and fastener types on moment capacity of L-type corner joints. For this purpose, fasteners and material types on the failure loads of L-type corner joints have been analyzed experimentally and statistically. Screw,...
- Powder actuated tools. Wilk, Sanford // Plumbing & Mechanical;Aug95, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p52
Present information on the setting of fasteners with powder actuated tools (PATs). Types of PATs; Classes; Styles; Base material; Center punch test; Pointers in fastening.
- Specialty fasteners. Klenck, Thomas // Popular Mechanics;Jul95, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p67
Features specialty fasteners. Expansion anchor; Lok-bolt; Anchor eye; Threaded SPIKE; Light-duty SPIKE; Nail anchor; Nylon anchor; Hollow set drop-in; Tampin; Steel drop-in; Blind rivet; Pingrip; Toggle bolt; Cavity anchor; Hollow-wall anchor; Drive anchor; Toggler hollow- and solid-wall...
- Thread-gaging debate twists and turns. Litsikas, Mary // Quality;May97, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p28
No abstract available.