New RV Storage Facility Offers a Valet Service
- Paulsen plans storage facility at old Costco. Cole, David // Journal of Business (10756124);10/15/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 21, pA5
The article reports on the proposed opening of a storage facility in Spokane, Washington that offers leased storage for boats and recreational vehicles. The storage facility, which will replace the former 130,000-square-foot area of Costco Wholesale Corp. in E. Third will be opening once...
- Ground broken for storage units. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/4/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p3
The article reports that Point of the Mountain Storage has broken ground on 150 public indoor miniature storage units in three buildings in Bluffdale, Utah. Mike Johnson, owner of the outdoor recreational vehicle storage business, says the company will continue to provide outdoor storage for...
- RVs ready to rumble, and look who's driving. Evarts, Eric C. // Christian Science Monitor;7/18/97, Vol. 89 Issue 163, p9
Reports on the increasing popularity of recreational vehicles (RVs) in the United States in 1997. The percentage of families owning an RV in 1997; The financial benefits of RVs over planes; Average weekly rate for rental of RVs; Advice for renting an RV; Companies like Cruise America, which...
- Group warns about young ATV riders. // Current Events;11/17/89, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p3
Discusses the United States Public Interest Research Organization's claim that all-terrain vehicle manufacturers have broken their agreement with the United States government not to sell ATVs for use by youngsters. Concern over injuries; Statistics.
- Is this Yellowstone--or an RV parking lot? Whitaker, Neil S. // Medical Economics;02/22/99, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p93
Describes the experience of the author and his family while visiting the Yellowstone National Park. Problems with the recreational vehicle rented by the author; Problems in the park caused by overcrowding.
- 4x4 first class. Opre, T. // Outdoor Life;Jul90, Vol. 186 Issue 1, p46
Looks at the LaForza, a full-size hybrid 4x4 luxury vehicle that features a chassis imported from Italy and a Ford V8 horsepower engine under the hood. INSET: Truckin' tidbits..
- Home on the road. Huggler, Tom // Outdoor Life;Apr94, Vol. 193 Issue 4, p20
Discusses the use of recreational vehicles (RVs) in the United States. Horse-drawn English carriages as first RVs; Military use of the pickup truck with a camper top; Author's penchant for camping and traveling via RV; Typical owner of an RV; Prices; Maintenance costs; RV shows in the United...
- Adios, Ridgerunner. Brown, Bob // Outdoor Life;Aug96, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p16
Features the `Outdoor Life' periodical's sports utility vehicle (SUV) called the Ridgerunner. Similarity with the Ford Explorer SUV; Features and innovations of the Ridgerunner; Specifications.
- The new RV's. Keebler, J. // Popular Science;Jun87, Vol. 230 Issue 6, p50
Innovative products have arrived in time for the current camping season. A survey of the new RVs which include king-sized motor homes, more powerful compact tow vehicles, new motor-home chassis, and recreational vehicle accessories.