Ahern Rentals Defaults on Secured Bonds
- Ahern to borrow on bankruptcy loan. // American Lift & Handlers;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the filing of Chapter 11 bankruptcy by Las Vegas, Nevada-based independent rental company, Ahern Rentals Inc., to restructure its 500 million dollars debt.
- Hearing on Ahern Exclusivity Postponed to Oct. 31. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;10/19/2012, p3
The article cites the October 31, 2012 rescheduled Reno, Nevada court hearing over the request to extend the exclusivity period for Ahern Rentals' proposal to restructure more than 600 million U.S. dollars in debt after it filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on December 22, 2011.
- Judge rejects Ahern Rentals appeal. // Access International;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that the judge, Larry R Hicks rejected the Chapter 11, bankruptcy appeal of the rental company, Ahern Rentals Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Ahern Rentals Emerges from Chapter 11. // Rental Equipment Register;Jul2013, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that Ahern Rentals has emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in June 2013, after it has successfully refinanced its indebtedness.
- Ahern confirms Chapter 11 exit. // International Rental News;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that independent rental company Ahern Rentals has exited the process of Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, following the bankruptcy court's decision to accept the company's restructuring plan.
- Correction. Van Hampton, Tudor // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/23/2012, Vol. 268 Issue 2, p2
A correction to the article "How Ahern Rentals Landed in Bankruptcy" that appeared in the January 9, 2012 issue is presented.
- Ahern Rentals Aids Anti-Graffiti Efforts. // Rental Equipment Register;Aug2012, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p13
The article announces the partnership of Ahern Rentals' Gardnerville, Nevada branch with the Douglas County Sheriff's office in offering a free graffiti abatement program to help victims of unwanted graffiti clean up the damage.
- Ahern Rentals Adds to Credit Facility. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2010, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that Ahern Rentals has agreed to the amendment of its credit facility which matures on August 21, 2011.
- DEADLINE DAY FOR AHERN. // Access International;May/Jun2013, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that the deadline for the voting of two Chapter 11 restructuring plans by the creditors of Las Vegas, Nevada-based independent rental company Ahern Rentals will be on May 13, 2013.