Boart Longyear Prices Upsized HY Issue
- Markets Await Autumn Pipeline. // High Yield Report;9/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the high-yield bonds set for floatation in the United States in the autumn of 2002.
- Boart Longyear Completes US$ 300 Million Debt Offering. // African Business News;9/30/2013, p7
In this article the mineral exploration services and drilling products provider Boart Longyear Ltd.'s (BLL's) wholly owned subsidiary Boart Longyear Management Pty. Ltd. completed its previously announced offering of 300.0 million U.S. dollars in aggregate principal amount of its senior Secured...
- Boart Longyear Completes US$ 300 Million Debt Offering. // World Mining News;9/30/2013, p1
The article informs that Boart Longyear Management Pty Ltd. a subsidiary of mining and exploration company Boart Longyear Ltd. has completed its previously announced offering of 300.0 million U.S. dollars in aggregate principal amount of its senior secured notes due to 2018 in the U.S.
- HealthSouth Plans $500M Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p34
This article reports on the plan of HealthSouth to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to refinance term loan debt.
- Borgata to Tap HY Market for $725M. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p38
The article unveils the plan of Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa to launch 725 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in an effort to refinance its existing debt.
- Outsourcing AEGIS Offers $300M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p23
The article focuses on the sale of 300 million U.S. dollars worth of junk bonds due 2016 of the India-based business process outsourcing provider Aegis Limited that will be issued through its subsidiary Essar Services to finance the outstanding debt.
- Unifi Plans Debt Deal for Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p33
The article offers information on a tender offer issued by Unifi for its outstanding junk bonds and is planning to raise 140 million U.S. dollars in debt to fund it.
- Frontier Selling $500M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/13/2012, p8
The article focuses on the plan of the Stamford, Connecticut-based broadband and wireless data service provider Frontier Communications to sell 500 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to repurchase existing debt.
- Viasystems Tapping HY Market for $550M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p5
The article reports on the 550-million U.S. dollar junk bond offering of Viasystems Group for an acquisition and refinance debt.