PXP Taps HY Market for $600M
- Atlas, Plains Pump $625M to HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/21/2011, p16
The article reports that Plains Exploration & Production (PXP) is selling 500 million dollars in senior notes due 2022 and Atlas Pipeline Partners is on the market with 125 million dollar in senior notes due 2018 for a total of 625 million dollars in junk bonds to be priced in drive-bys.
- Plains E&P to Tap HY Market for $300M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p9
This article announces the plan of Plains Exploration & Production to issue 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds.
- PXP Peddling $300M Junk Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p19
The article deals with the plan of the Houston, Texas-based oil and gas company Plains Exploration & Production to issue 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to repay debt under its revolver.
- Eurojunk is Growing Up, Slowly. Freed, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/2/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 26, p3
The article reports on the growth in issuance of the European junk bond, a high-yield bond rated below the investment grade at the time of purchase. The growth is attributed to the large deals taking place in the European market, closing the gap on high-yield issuance with the U.S. As of June...
- GM Plans Benchmark Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/30/2013, p1
The article reports that General Motors Co. is offering a multi-part benchmark junk bond deal and the offer is expected to be at least 1 billion dollars with five-year, 10-year and 30-year senior notes. The bookrunners include Citigroup Inc., Bank of America Corp., Merrill Lynch & Co., JPMorgan...
- Joyeux anniversaire. // Money Management;2/10/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p28
The article mentions the anniversary of BNP Paribas SA which has been in business for 130 years in Australia.
- CORRECTION. // Rail Business Intelligence;11/13/2008, Issue 330, p1
A correction to the article on BNP Paribas SA, that was published in the previous issue of the newsletter is presented.
- Sources: BNP Paribas Eyes Cogent. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;5/13/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p29
Reports the plan of BNP Paribas to purchase the investment administration arm of AMP Henderson Cogent in Great Britain. Amount to be paid by BNP Paribas; Interest of Mellon Financial Corp. in AMP's fund services; Discussion of AMP's financial advisory market.
- BNP Paribas has Grand Plans For a Struggling High Yield Market. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;3/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the efforts of BNP Paribas to boost the European high yield market as of March 2002.