NII Prices Upsized $750M Deal
- NII Prices Upsized $700M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p1
The article reports on the upsized junk bonds issued by NII Holdings in December 2011.
- NII Holdings Plans $500M HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p21
The article deals with the plan of the Reston, Virginia-based mobile communications provider NII Holdings to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds whose proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes.
- Huntsman HY Offering Hits Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the issuance of 250-million-U.S.-dollars in senior subordinated notes due in 2020 through lead underwriter Goldman Sachs by Woodlands, Texas-based chemical provider Huntsman which will be used by the latter to redeem outstanding senior subordinated notes.
- AES Corp. Returns with Junk Bond Deal. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;4/6/2015, p8
The article reports on the 575 million U.S. dollar 10-year senior note offering of sustainable energy provider AES Corp. to be underwritten solely by Goldman Sachs in April 2015.
- Country Garden Prices Upsized $900M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p11
The article reports that the Country Garden Holdings, a real-estate firm based in Hong Kong, China, issued junk bonds worth 900 million dollars in February 2011 brokered by Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan, to acquire land and pay for construction projects and corporate expenses.
- Price Talk on Clear Channel Deal at 9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p29
The article reports that as of February 2011, Clear Channel Communications is offering junk bonds worth 750 million dollars of senior notes due in 2021, with an alleged yield of as much as 9%, according to unnamed sources, and states that this deal is being underwritten by several banks...
- J. Crew HY Deal to Hit the Road Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
This article announces the plan of Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to launch a roadshow for a high yield bond offering for J. Crew.
- Ally Financial Makes $1B HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p41
The article reports on the plans of Ally Financial to sell as much as one billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds due 2010 with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and RBS as the underwriters.
- Banks to Launch Roadshow for Country Garden. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p35
The article focuses on roadshow launched by Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan for a high yield issue worth 1 billion U.S. dollars for Country Garden Holding Co.