Price Talk Set on Redflex Buyout Loan
- Macquarie Provides Redflex LBO Financing. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p37
The article reports on the 215 million U.S. dollars in loans arranged by Macquarie Securities for Redflex Holdings to back the company's leverage buyout.
- Pilot Sweetens $1B Repricing TLB. // Leveraged Finance News;3/28/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p3
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. related to finance. It says that banks acquired one billion U.S. dollars term loan B to supporting repricing efforts of Pilot Travel Centers LLC to attract investors. It mentions that Macquarie Securities Group has arranged 215 million U.S. dollars in...
- Investors move into management. WF; Fattah, Hassan // Chemical Week;9/13/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p32
Reports on leveraged buyout (LBO) funds. Discomfort with the chemical industry; Drawbacks of LBO funds; Acquisition of Cain Chemical in 1987 as the most successful LBO in the chemical industry; Yield rate.
- Leveraged buildups: Strategic twists for financial buyers. Fordyce, James H.; Stewart, Stephen // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p48
Discusses leveraged buyout sponsors's use of leveraged deal techniques to parlay multiple acquisitions into larger companies that can generate more impressive returns. Industries in which leveraged buildups have occurred; Difficulties facing leveraged buyers; Favorable industry characteristics;...
- The many formats and faces of the leveraged build-up. Sikora, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p36
Traces the factors that account for the current hot trend in the leveraged buyout market in the United States. General concept description of leveraged buyout build-up; Samples of various build-up programs; Consolidation plays of Bain Capital Inc.; Acquisitions of Berg Electronics; Hallmark of...
- LBO Bidders Play Loose with NDAs. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the impact of increased leveraged buyout deals on non-disclosure agreements in the U.S.
- Euro leveraged loans still lack non-bank buyers. Phadungchai, Naruth // High Yield Report;08/02/99, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the finding that institutional buyers accounted for one-quarter of investors in European leveraged buyout loans.
- LBO signposts. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p47
Presents charts and graph on leveraged buyouts (LBO) in the United States as of December 1995. LBO share of the M&A market; Types of LBO; Most active LBO industries by number of deals and by dollar value; Ten largest divestiture LBOs in history; Ten largest of LBOs; Leading financial advisers...
- Reverse LBOs. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p52
Presents information concerning reverse leveraged buyouts in the United States. Major leveraged and management buyout companies and leveraged build-ups that went public from September 1, 1994 and August 31, 1995; Best aftermarket performers for reverse leveraged buyouts; Worst aftermarket...