Jefferies, BMO Market $310M TL for Sprouts' Buyout
- Sprouts Farmers Market to Expand through Merger. // Nutraceuticals World;Apr2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on the business expansion of Phoenix, Arizona-based Sprouts Farmers Markets LLC and Sunflower Farmers Market through a merger agreement under the sponsorship and ownership of Apollo Management LP.
- Grocery Acquisition Reunites Related Farmers Market Stores. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p21
The article offers news briefs related to business development in California. Apollo Management LP acquires a majority stake of Sprouts Farmers Market LLC. Housing developers plan to continue new housing construction despite the amid a gradual economic recovery. Pacifica Host Hotels is the new...
- Jefferies to Shop $310M TL for Farmers Market Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the search of U.S. investor Jefferies for a term loan amounting to 310 million U.S. dollars that it will use to assist Sprouts Farmers Market for the acquisition of Henry's Farmers Market in March 2011.
- Banks Shop $1B TL for Cedar Fair. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that a bank consortium has started marketing the one billion U.S. dollar term loan for Cedar Fair, the Sandusky, Ohio-based amusement park owner. Particular focus is given to the price structure of the deal. There is a plan to use proceeds from the deal in supporting the...
- Apollo Prices $325M CLO Backed with New Loans. // Bank Loan Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. Apollo Management LP has priced 325 million dollars ALM Loan Funding 2010-1 Ltd. collateralized loan obligation (CLO). Cedar Fair LP aims to finance its bank debt by syndicating a 1.05 billion dollars term loan and selling 500...
- CS Soaks Market With Jacuzzi Debt. // Bank Loan Report;2/5/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
The article reports that Credit Suisse is shopping a debt package for Jacuzzi Brands Inc., which includes a $135 million term loan b, a $15 million synthetic letter of credit and $185 million second lien term loan. The transaction will be used to fund a buyout of the Jacuzzi Brands Bath Division...
- Banks Upsize Cedar Fair TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p21
The article reports on the decision of Bank of America, JPMorgan, Barclays, UBS, and KeyBanc Capital Markets to increase the size of a term loan B for Cedar Fair to 1.2 billion from 1 billion U.S. dollars. The bank consortium took the 200 million U.S. dollars from the senior unsecured notes of...
- Sprouts Farmers Market. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;2/ 2/2011, p30
The article offers information on Sprouts Farmers Market in Phoenix, Arizona, which ranks 22nd overall among the top small supermarket chains and independents in the U.S. in 2011.
- Sprouts Deal Puts it Over $1B. ZWIEBACH, ELLIOT // SN: Supermarket News;4/25/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that the recent deal of Sprouts Farmers Market LLC in which it acquired Henry's Farmers Markets and Sun Harvest Markets has put it with estimated sales exceeding one billion dollars.