Loan Market: One Week Its Hot, the Next Not So Much
- Q1 2011: A Crazy Time for Leveraged Loans. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;4/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the performance of U.S. leveraged loans in the first quarter of 2011. It notes that the first quarter performance of the U.S. leveraged loan market has been characterized by refinancing, which comprises 50 percent of the 148.7 billion dollar leverage loan volume of the...
- Refi AND DIVERSIFY. Heathcote, David // inFinance;Dec2010, Vol. 124 Issue 5, p47
The author provides an overview on the refinancing and funding diversification in Australia. He reports on the change in funding landscapes of the country's capital markets due to the financial crisis that started in 2007. Improvements in the condition of the financial market in 2010 is...
- New Issuers, Buyers Await Return Of Primary. M. S. // High Yield Report;10/27/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the high yield primary market for market investors. The high yield market is very much interwoven with the leveraged loan market on one side and the investment grade market on the other side. Possible recovery in refinancing is considered. Capital markets have been...
- Pipeline. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p18
Presents a chart depicting loan deals in the U.S. Name of borrowers; Loan package amount; Loan description.
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p24
Presents charts depicting loan transactions in the U.S. Loan description entered by Horizon Health Corp.; Bookrunners in the loan deal of Euramax International Inc.; Loan status of the General Growth Properties Inc. deal.
- Avoiding Quarterly Covenant Anxiety With An Asset-Based Loan. Kreft, Ira; Krieg, Jason // Business Journal (Central New York);4/28/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p22
The article provides statistical data regarding the use of loan-covenant amendments to augment business liquidity in the U.S. There was an increased from 29 companies in 2004 to 51 in 2005 which reported a leveraged loan covenant amendment in their financial data. The 2005 amendment relief was...
- Role of Insurance Grows In Global Debt Offerings As Complexity Increases. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jan2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p41
The article focuses on issues related to corporate finance. According to a survey, Spain topped the list of European countries most likely to experience an increase in public infrastructure or asset-backed securities. The private finance initiative sector is seen as the most likely to expand....
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p18
Presents a chart depicting the loan status of various companies in the U.S.
- Cashout decline to dampen consumer spending. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;8/8/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 31, p15
Reports on the popularity of cash-out refinancing to lower credit quality borrowers as a vehicle to consolidate other interest loans in the U.S. Impact of cash-outs on current- and slight-premium-coupon speeds; Influence of strong housing markets on cash-out refinancing; Effect of the demand for...