Allison the Latest to Target Debt with Equity
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p51
Lists planned equity and debt offerings registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission between October 1, 1998 and March 30, 1999, but have not yet come to market. Includes equity offering for 24/7 Media Inc.; EBay Inc.; Debt offering by the ANZ Banking Group Ltd.
- Securities in Registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p50
Lists initial public offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission during May 2003. Initial public offerings in terms of equity.
- Debt. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p51
Lists initial public offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission during May 2003. Initial public offerings in terms of debt.
- MedAssets' next move. Rhea, Shawn // Modern Healthcare;9/3/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p12
The article discusses some speculations about the planned initial public offering of MedAssets. Some industry executives are asking if shareholders' desire to earn money will ultimately conflict with hospital members' needs and if the company's infusion of stockholder capital will give them a...
- Chapter Three. // Saturday Evening Post;6/15/1940, Vol. 212 Issue 51, p26
Focuses on a controversy involving the selling of oil royalty security issues of seasoned companies in the U.S. Reason behind the granting of exceptions to the security issues of seasoned companies by the Securities and Exchange Commission; Comment from Commission Chairman Jerome Frank on the...
- Securities in Registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p54
Lists planned new initial public offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission during April 2003. Initial public offerings in terms of equities.
- Telegent to Cash In Chips. // Red Herring;11/24/2009, p2
The article reports on the initial public offering of Telegent, a maker of chips for processing TV on mobile devices based in Sunnyvale, California. The company has submitted a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with an aim to raise 250 million U.S. dollars. The...
- SEC Gives New Guidance on Small-Company IPOs. Aguilar, Melissa Klein // Compliance Week;Apr2009, Vol. 6 Issue 63, p13
The article offers inforrmation on the guidance that has been posted by the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) Division of Corporation Finance on the allocation of initial public offerings (IPOs) of small companies. It is reported that the guidance posted on website of...
- Backing into the public markets. GARMHAUSEN, STEVE // Crain's New York Business;1/31/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p13
The article presents on the popularity of reverse merger as an option for weaker companies. Reverse mergers have recently involved businesses that are too small to attract investment banks. According to a recent report, the Securities & Exchange Commision (SEC) is probing accounting and law...