Clean Harbors Pricing $200M HY Add-on
- Clean Harbors Offers $550M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/3/2012, p9
The article reports on the bond offering of senior notes due 2021 by Clean Harbors, a Norwell, Massachusetts-based environmental, energy and industrial services company.
- Changing hands. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/6/95, Vol. 234 Issue 9, p70
Reports on the hopes of Ecova Corp. to complete the sale of its commercial hazardous waste incinerator to Clean Harbors Incorporated.
- Clean Harbors inks deal. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;9/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p22
Reports the completion of the deal between the chemical services division of Safety-Kleen Corp, and Clean Harbors Inc. in Massachusetts. Number of customers in the hazardous waste service clientele; Market share in the waste management services industry; Benefits from the merger on the...
- Environmental Services Firm Fined $150K for Hazwaste Violations. // Hazardous Waste/Superfund Alert;6/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that Clean Harbors Environmental Services Inc. was charged with a civil penalty worth 150,000 dollars because of alleged violation of the hazardous waste regulations including unlabeled hazardous waste containers at its Kimball, Nebraska-based waste treatment and storage...
- Clean Harbors updates its participation in Gulf oil rig spill response. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the selection of Clean Harbors Inc. to provide environmental response services throughout the Gulf of Mexico region to protect the area's natural resources from the effects of the ongoing oil spill.
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc. to Pay Penalty for Reporting Violations at Utah Facility. // Solid Waste Report;6/3/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p8
The article details the agreement between the Environmental Protection Act and the Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc. to resolve alleged violations of the Emergency Planning and Community Rite-to-Know Act (EPCRA) at its industrial waste incineration facility in Aragonite, Utah.
- Clean Harbors lends help with cleanup. Johnson, Jim // Waste & Recycling News;5/24/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p22
The article reports on the assistance of Norwell, Massachusetts-based Clean Harbors Environmental Services Inc. in cleanup efforts of the oil spill in the Gulf Coast. The company sends many workers and equipment to the area. It recruits and trains residents in affected areas to safely conduct...
- Clean Harbors Honored as Safe Subcontractor. // Professional Safety;Apr2007, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p54
The article announces that Clean Harbors Environmental Services Inc. environmental and hazardous waste management servicing company has received a recognition from Washington Savannah River Co. (WSRC) as a Safe Subcontractor of the Quarter.
- Hazwaste help. // Chemical Week;7/31/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 29, p56
Reports on the decision of the Clean Harbors Environmental Services to join the Hazardous Waste Management Association.