NII Holdings Plans $500M HY Offering
- NII Prices Upsized $700M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p1
The article reports on the upsized junk bonds issued by NII Holdings in December 2011.
- NII Prices Upsized $750M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p30
The article reports on 750 million U.S. dollars in upsized junk bond deal issued by NII Holdings in March 2011 involving several bookrunners such as Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse.
- Ford, NII and NPC Selling HY Bonds. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW; COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/12/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p4
The article reports on the add-on offerings of Ford Motor Credit, NPC International, and NII Holdings to the primary market. The said companies have reportedly brought over one billion dollars in high yield bond offerings wherein both Ford and NII's offerings are 500 million dollars. NPC plans...
- Seven Cos. Climb into HY Clown Car. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p11
The article reports on the 2.785 billion U.S. dollars worth of high yield bond deals launched by several companies. GXS Worldwide plans to issue 750 million U.S. dollars worth of senior secured notes due to mature in 2015. Mobile communications provider NII Holdings is also planning to issue 500...
- Four Cos Add $1.2B to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/11/2013, p10
The article reports on the 1.2 billion U.S. dollars in new junk bond offers added by four issuers to the primary market forward calendar. Data show the value of senior unsecured notes being sold by Revlon, the senior notes offering of NII Holdings, the senior unsecured notes from Genesis Energy,...
- Six Cos Offer $2.8B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/20/2013, p44
The article reports that some issuers have added 2.827 billion U.S. dollars in potential junk bond sales on the high yield market. Spanish language broadcasting company Univision sells 500 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2023. Telecommunications services company NII Holdings...
- Wall Street Bemoans Junk Bonds' Fall From Favor with Investors. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p17
Reports the performance of junk bonds in the United States for year 1999. Impact of the weak performance of junk market on Wall Street players; Companies included in the top ranking list in the junk market; Factors affecting the market decline.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p12
Presents news briefs related to high yield issuance involving Cox Communications and AT&T as well as WinStar Communications.
- Cash infusion spurs mcleod on acquisition trail. // High Yield Report;09/06/99, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p1
Discloses the improvement in the price of local exchange carrier McLeod's junk bonds immediately after it received one billion dollars in cash infusion.