CIT Prices $2B in Doubled HY Deal
- CIT Plans Benchmark Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p27
The article reports on the sale of a benchmark junk bond by bank holding company CIT Group in July 2013.
- CIT Sells $750M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p39
The article reports on the sale of a benchmark junk bond offering amounting to 750 million dollars by bank holding firm CIT Group in 2013.
- CIT Group Selling $1B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p10
The article reports on the 1 billion U.S. dollar in junk bonds offered by the CIT Group in order to retire some of its second-priority senior secured Series A notes due 2013.
- High Yield Still Hot Entering Q4. // Leveraged Finance News;10/1/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p1
The article focuses on the junk bonds which were priced 95.7 billion dollars globally by the issuers in the third quarter of 2012. According to the data from Dealogic Ltd., there is an increase of 58 percent in the price of junk bonds from the second quarter of 2012. It mentions the companies...
- CIT, U.S. Steel Driving By with $1.4B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/19/2012, p2
The article focuses on the senior notes issued by CIT Group and the senior unsecured notes issued by U.S. Steel on the junk bond market.
- CIT Group Swings to Loss On Steep Prepayment Costs. // American Banker;10/26/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 165, p16
The article discusses the financial performance of CIT Group Inc., which reported a third-quarter 2011 loss of $16.3 million, and the corporate lender's efforts to reduce high-cost debt.
- Wall Street Bemoans Junk Bonds' Fall From Favor with Investors. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p17
Reports the performance of junk bonds in the United States for year 1999. Impact of the weak performance of junk market on Wall Street players; Companies included in the top ranking list in the junk market; Factors affecting the market decline.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p12
Presents news briefs related to high yield issuance involving Cox Communications and AT&T as well as WinStar Communications.
- Cash infusion spurs mcleod on acquisition trail. // High Yield Report;09/06/99, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p1
Discloses the improvement in the price of local exchange carrier McLeod's junk bonds immediately after it received one billion dollars in cash infusion.