PIMCO Snags Two Lord Abbett Loan PMs
- The PIMCO & Gross Breakup: What Advisors Need to Know. Vasan, Paula; Coen, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;9/29/2014, p11
The article focuses on the departure of Bill Gross as chief investment officer from Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO) to join investment firm Janus Capital, and its effect on the bond funds of PIMCO. It mentions the role played by Gross in the business success of PIMCO and the...
- Flight To Quality Sharpens Focus On Bank Loans. Roper, Akil Salim // Bank Loan Report;09/27/99, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p1
Details the move of some institutional investors around the world in adding more bank loan product to their portfolios. Increase in default rates; Shift in focus toward floating-rate assets; Comments from investors; Preference of buyers to fixed-rate investments.
- PIMCO Adds Portfolio Managers. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p32
The article reports that bond fund management company PIMCO has hired several portfolio managers including Mark Kiesel, Virginie Maisonneuve and Scott Mather as of February 3, 2014.
- Pimco in Hiring of Ex-Manager of Tarp. Ackerman, Ruthie // American Banker;12/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 219, p9
The article discusses the announcement by Pacific Investment Management Co. that they have hired Neel Kashkari, former head of the U.S. Troubled Asset Relief Program, as managing director and the head of new investment initiatives.
- PIMCO Hires Portfolio Execs. Clouse, Carol // American Banker;3/30/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 49, p7
The article announces the hiring of bank loan portfolio managers Elizabeth MacLean and Jason Duko by Pacific Investment Management Co.
- AP1 Hires PIMCO Business Development Head as CIO. Thomas, Charlie // AiCIO News;2013, p1
The article announces that Miakel Angberg, senior vice-president of Pacific Investment Management Co. LLC (PIMCO) has been appointed as chief investment officer (CIO) of First AP Pension Fund (AP1).
- Maisonneuve Quits as PIMCO Rethinks Equities. Pfeuti, Elizabeth // AiCIO News;2015, p1
The article announces the resignation of Virginie Maisonneuve as chief investment officer for global equities at American investment management company Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO).
- Turnaround Tag at PIMCO, Expansion Plans at PAAMCO. Sullivan, Jerry // Orange County Business Journal;7/25/2016, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p3
The article informs that an American multinational investment management firm Pacific Investment Management Co. (Pimco) appoints Man Group's Manny Roman as its chief executive officer, as of July 2016.
- Flight To Quality Boosts Bank Loan Buying. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;09/20/99, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p2
Reports that institutional investors have been steadily adding more bank loan products to their portfolios because of defaults in the bond sector and lagging behind the entire bond market. Comparison between bank loans and senior subordinated notes with regards to credit quality; Effects of the...