Pilot Sweetens $1B Repricing TLB
- Pilot Travel Centers Shops $700M TLB. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/22/2015, p1
Pilot Travel Centers has proposed a new $700 million term loan to fund a shareholder dividend that will buy out CVC Capital Partners' ownership interest in the company.
- Pilot Flying J completes purchase of 7 Bosselman Travel Centers. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/9/2012, p2
The article reports on the purchase of seven Bosselman Travel Centers by Pilot Flying J in the Midwestern U.S. in November 2011.
- New locations. // Fleet Owner;Jul2011, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p70
The article presents information on the two Pilot Travel Center locations opened by Pilot Flying J including one in Florida and another in West Virginia.
- Banks Fuel Up Pilot Travel Centers with Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/23/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p14
The article reports on the credit facility launched by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo for Pilot Travel Centers, a Knoxville, Tennessee-based truck-stop operator. Proceeds from the 1.8 billion U.S. dollar facility will be used to purchase the truck-stop business of bankrupt Flying...
- Banks Prep $1.8B CF for Pilot Travel Centers. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p17
This article focuses on the 1.8 billion U.S. dollar facility arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo for travel center operator Pilot Travel Centers. Components of the facility include an 800 million U.S. dollar term loan B, a 500 million U.S. dollar term loan A and a 500...
- Pilot Travel Centers Seeks $1.1B in Add-On Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/23/2012, p20
The article reports on the 1.1 billion dollar add-on loans being offered by Pilot Travel Centers LLC in July 2012.
- Pilot opens latest travel center. // National Petroleum News;Jun2002, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p52
Reports the opening of the office of Pilot Travel Center in Oneida, Tennessee. Features of the travel center on diesel and gasoline islands, automated teller machines, and a subway restaurant; Size of the parking spaces.
- Express billing. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p57
Announces the introduction of the TransFlo Express systems by Pilot Travel Centers in the U.S. Benefits of the billing services to truck drivers; Functions of the systems.
- Pilot Flying J to open 7 new stores. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/30/2012, p10
The article reports on the scheduled opening by Pilot Flying J of seven new travel centers and travel plazas that would offer gas and diesel fuel, food and beverage products, and showers, among others, in June-July 2012.