Intelsat Issues $2.65B in Two-Tranche HY Deal
- Intelsat Prices $3.5B in HY. // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p28
The article reports on the bond offering of European satellite service provider Intelsat of 3.5 billion U.S. dollars.
- Intelsat Cuts Longer HY Tranche. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the elimination of one of the tranches from the 2.65 billion U.S. dollar junk bond offering of the Luxembourg-based satellite service provider Intelsat due 2023 without decreasing the overall size of the deal.
- Intelsat Pricing $2.65B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p35
The article reports on the plan of the Luxembourg-based satellite service provider Intelsat to sell 2.65 billion U.S. dollars in high yield bonds in a three-tranche whose proceeds will be used to finance tender offers.
- Intelsat Plans $900M HY Deal to Back Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p15
This article focuses on the plan of Intelsat to sell 900 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2010 in a bid to back a tender offer.
- DT launches bond offering to pay for 3G. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p8
Focuses on telecommunication carrier Deutsche Telekom's issuance of global corporate bonds.
- Slot machine co. could hit jackpot. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;10/25/99, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on the outlook for the slot machine manufacturer, International Game Technology's bond portfolio.
- El Salvador corporate appeals to HY. Wirz, Matthiu // High Yield Report;10/25/99, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p3
Announces El Salvador Energy Holdings' plan to issue the country's first corporate bond in the international capital markets.
- HVB Puts Forth Full Court Press. Gregory, Michael // High Yield Report;05/15/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p5
Reports on Bayerisch Hypo-und Veriensbank's plans to shop collateralized bond obligations to investors in June 2000.
- Structured finance bonds more stable than corporates, Fitch study says. // Asset Securitization Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p2
Focuses on the structured finance (SF) bonds investors and market players. Stability of SF bonds compared to corporates; Evaluation on the transition ratings for SF on the actual downgrades by Fitch analysts; Characterization of strong economic growth and rapid home price appreciation.