BofAML Snags HY Pro from JPMorgan
- B of A Hires Patrick Gorman as CISO. Lepro, Sara // American Banker;4/1/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F313, p9
The article announces Bank of America Corp. hired Patrick Gorman as the company's chief information security officer.
- Barclays Veteran to Head B of A Unit. // American Banker;9/11/2009, Vol. 174 Issue F305, p11
The article announces that Michael Mazzei was hired for a position in the Bank of America Corp.'s commercial real estate debt capital markets unit.
- B of A Merrill Hires Tyrie. Maharaj, Aarti // American Banker;8/5/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 120, p6
The hiring of David Tyrie to manage personal retirement services at the Bank of America Corp. is noted.
- B of A Not Too Big to Manage, CFO Says. Kline, Alan // American Banker;9/11/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 140, p6
The article discusses Bank of America's chief financial officer Bruce Thompson's remarks about the bank not being too big to manage and about investors' concerns about nonperforming mortgage loans, noting he attended the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference in New York.
- B of A Finance-Industry Dealmaker Retires. // American Banker;11/14/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 175, p11
The article announces Bank of America Corp.'s financial adviser Mark Ellman will retire in December 2011 and notes his career highlights.
- Bank of America Board to Lose Ex-Morgan Stanley Exec. Browdie, Brian // American Banker;2/ 4/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 18, p1
The article mentions Bank of America's (B of A's) Robert Scully announced he will leave the board when his term ends in 2013 and also mentions B of A named executives Arnold Donald and Lionel Newell as board directors.
- Bank of America: Branches collect books for charity. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/28/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 30, pP21
Several images of employees of Bank of America with the books collected by them through a book drive to benefit the Spread the Word Nevada, a local non-profit literacy group, in July 2014.
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;08/07/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p3
Reports that the plan of Bank of America eliminate thousands of jobs nationwide is not expected to create an impact on the bank employees of Nevada. Bank of America's focus on profitability issues since its merger with NationsBank.
- B of A Puts Limitations on Brokers After Defection. // American Banker;2/22/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 28, p12
The article reports that in an attempt to stem defections from the company, employees of Bank of America Corp.'s U.S. Trust division are being advised to sign agreements which will force them to go on reduced pay "garden leave" if they plan to resign.