Clean Harbors Completes Upsized Junk Issue
- Clean Harbors Selling $600M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/23/2012, p2
The article reports on the plans of Norwell, Massachusets-based environmental, energy and industrial services company Clean Harbors to sell high yield bonds worth 600 million dollars.
- Clean Harbors Cleans Up with $800M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/23/2012, p6
The article reports on Norwell, Massachusetts-based environmental, energy and industrial services company Clean Harbor's sale of 800 million dollars worth of junk bonds in July 2012, the proceeds to be used to back a tender offer for its 490 million dollar outstanding 7.625% senior secured notes...
- Wall Street Bemoans Junk Bonds' Fall From Favor with Investors. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p17
Reports the performance of junk bonds in the United States for year 1999. Impact of the weak performance of junk market on Wall Street players; Companies included in the top ranking list in the junk market; Factors affecting the market decline.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p12
Presents news briefs related to high yield issuance involving Cox Communications and AT&T as well as WinStar Communications.
- Cash infusion spurs mcleod on acquisition trail. // High Yield Report;09/06/99, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p1
Discloses the improvement in the price of local exchange carrier McLeod's junk bonds immediately after it received one billion dollars in cash infusion.
- SHORT TAKES ON HIGH YIELDS. // High Yield Report;06/26/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p8
Reports on high-yield bond activities by companies in the United States as of June 2000.
- Europe Gets a Deal at Last, US Gets Six. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p2
Features companies issuing junk bonds, as of December 3, 2001.
- Resurgent junk bonds a pricey credit for many. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;12/11/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 236, p21
Reports that junk bonds remain an expensive source of credit for many companies in the United States. Financing options preferred by noninvestment grade companies; Investments in high-yield mutual funds; Concerns over the lack of commitment market makers.
- Borgata Prices $800M in Two-Part Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p17
The article reports that high yield bonds amounting to 800 million U.S. dollars have been released by Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa.