Limited Brands Selling $750M in Junk Bonds
- Limited Brands Sells $500M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/14/2013, p19
The article reports on the 500 million dollar 5.625 percent senior unsecured notes due 2023, issued by specialty store operator Limited Brands to fund seasonal working capital, share repurchases, and dividend payments.
- Limited Brands Prices $1B in Upsized Junk Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p14
The article reports on a 1 billion U.S. dollar high yield bond issuance completed by Limited Brands on March 22, 2011, which was upsized from 750 million U.S. dollars.
- Wall Street Bemoans Junk Bonds' Fall From Favor with Investors. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p17
Reports the performance of junk bonds in the United States for year 1999. Impact of the weak performance of junk market on Wall Street players; Companies included in the top ranking list in the junk market; Factors affecting the market decline.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p12
Presents news briefs related to high yield issuance involving Cox Communications and AT&T as well as WinStar Communications.
- Cash infusion spurs mcleod on acquisition trail. // High Yield Report;09/06/99, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p1
Discloses the improvement in the price of local exchange carrier McLeod's junk bonds immediately after it received one billion dollars in cash infusion.
- SHORT TAKES ON HIGH YIELDS. // High Yield Report;06/26/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p8
Reports on high-yield bond activities by companies in the United States as of June 2000.
- Europe Gets a Deal at Last, US Gets Six. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p2
Features companies issuing junk bonds, as of December 3, 2001.
- Resurgent junk bonds a pricey credit for many. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;12/11/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 236, p21
Reports that junk bonds remain an expensive source of credit for many companies in the United States. Financing options preferred by noninvestment grade companies; Investments in high-yield mutual funds; Concerns over the lack of commitment market makers.
- Borgata Prices $800M in Two-Part Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p17
The article reports that high yield bonds amounting to 800 million U.S. dollars have been released by Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa.