JPMorgan Shops $698M Refi TL for GenOn
- GenOn Repricing Loan Yanked. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p8
The article focuses on the withdrawal of JPMorgan as underwriter of a 698 million U.S. dollar term loan B for Houston, Texas-based energy provider GenOn Energy.
- JPM Chase Fears Hit to Trading Revenue. // American Banker;9/14/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 142, p16
Brief information is given about the financial performance of JPMorgan Chase & Co. which will have about $1 billion in investment banking fees in third-quarter 2011.
- JPM Chase Takes Top Spot. Kline, Alan // American Banker;10/19/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 161, p16
The article announces JPMorgan Chase & Co. is the largest U.S. banking company in terms of assets and deposits, surpassing Bank of America Corp. according to third-quarter 2011 earnings reports, and notes the financial performance of Citigroup Inc. and Wells Fargo & Co.
- Investors Get Serious Coupon On XM Satellite. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;7/28/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p4
The article reports on the $700 million bond offering of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to XM Satellite Radio Inc. in the U.S. It states that J.P. Morgan had initially planned to issue $400 million, but increased the amount to $700 million in 13% senior notes due by 2014. The senior notes have an OID...
- TVO Returns Via JPMorgan. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;6/21/2010, p7
The article reports that JPMorgan Securities has brought back Teollisuuden Voima Oyj (TVO) to the private placement market. JPMorgan Securities has 100 million dollars on the cover and is planning to raise the amount in 10 and 12 year maturities. The firm priced a private bond deal of 245...
- Pricing Update: American Transmission Co. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;8/23/2010, p2
The article presents information on the plans of American Transmission Co. (ATC) to sign a 300 million dollars private placement deal. The transaction of the deal will be done through J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. ATC provides electricity in several states including Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin and...
- Pricing Update: Schreiber Foods. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;8/23/2010, p4
The article reports that Schreiber Foods Inc. has raised 200 million dollars on the U.S. private placement market. The transaction was done through JPMorgan Securities and was completed in two tranches. JPMorgan also recently priced a 125 million dollar private placement deal for Vectren Capital...
- Chase, Citi push branch binge. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;11/28/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p3
This article reports that J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., recently took the stage in one of New York's best hotels to talk up about opening more branches. The attractions of branch banking have rarely been clearer. Shareholders love branches for their ability to produce steady earnings growth, an area...
- Chase Overcomes Hedging Loss. // National Mortgage News;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the financial performance of the home finance unit of J.P. Morgan Chase in New York.