Clopidogrel hyporesponsiveness and the FDA boxed warning: Detection and management of patients with genetic polymorphisms
- News Capsules. // Formulary;Feb2001, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p94
Reports on developments in drug research and managed care pharmacy in the United States, as of February 2001. Antithrombotic drugs which reduce the risk of venous thromboembolism in orthopedic surgeries compared with low-molecular-weight heparin; Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) proposal to...
- SAVING ANTIBIOTICS. SCHARDT, DAVID // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Nov2015, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p9
The article discusses the emergence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the U.S. Topics covered include the estimated percentage of antibiotics that are given to make animals grow faster, the need to base the list of the off-limits antibiotics on the recommendations of the World Health...
- FDA proposes new drug guides for consumers. // HealthFacts;Oct95, Vol. 20 Issue 197, p2
Reports that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is proposing a new standard for drug guides for consumers. Flaws of the plan as including inability of the FDA to meet their own standards; Medication guide for the antibiotic Ceclor as FDA's prototype.
- Recent changes to FDA-approved labeling. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;3/15/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p544
Focuses on the changes made in the labeling approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. Changes made in the brand of Estradiol; Benefits of Paroxetine hydrochloride; Warning added to the Sirolimus oral solution and tablets.
- Standardized over-the-counter labels are not all-over-the-map. Greenberg, Eric F. // Packaging Digest;Jun2002, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p30
Focuses on the standardization for the labels of over-the-counter (OTC) drugs in the U.S. Features of an OTC label described by the U.S. Food and Drugs Administration (FDA); Graphics and formatting specifications to be used for the drug label; Changes in the product packages to meet the design...
- Labeling changed on Prezista. // AIDS Alert;Mar2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p34
The article informs that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the U.S. has approved revisions to the drug darunavir product labeling to include the 96 week data from two clinical trials.
- Updated Atripla label approved. // AIDS Alert;Mar2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p36
The article informs that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the U.S. has approved an updated label for the drug atripla.
- Etravirine label updated by FDA. // AIDS Alert;May2010, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p59
The article reports on the update of the label for the drug, Etravirine, by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Recent changes to FDA-approved labeling. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;1/1/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p26
Provides information on the labeling of pharmaceuticals approved by the U.S. Federal Drug Administration. Description of pharmaceuticals; Usage of pharmaceuticals.