Lebanon vs. Israel: A Delicious Culinary War
- NEW YEAR feast. // Health & Fitness Magazine;2015 Supplement, p90
The article presents several recipes including one for Lebanese spiced chickpeas and eggplant with pitta, another for Honey-roasted carrots with dates, dandelions and Moroccan dressing and the other one for Lebanese dirty rice.
- Tabbouleh Rasa. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;9/17/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p64
Examines the food service at the Lebanese restaurant Bread From Beirut in New York City. Description of the sandwiches offered in the restaurant; Assessment of the vegetarian appetizers; Description of the interior design.
- A PLACE TO CALL HOME. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;Oct2002, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p290
Features Byblos, a Lebanese restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia. Ambience; Store hours; Setting capacity.
- Merry Making. // Los Angeles Magazine;Dec2014, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p74
A review is offered for restaurant Carousel located in Los Angeles, California.
- Reviews of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/7/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4589, p13
The article reviews several restaurants including Hell Bay in Bryher, Isles of Scilly, England, Lebanese restaurant Ishbilia in London, England and Fifteeen Cornwall at Watergate Bay in Cornwall, England.
- Gourmet destinations Lebanon. Duluk, Marianne // Selector: Life Food Wine;Spring2015, Issue 36, p66
The article provides an overview of the rich and varied history of the Lebanese cuisine, in which a group of cooks dished up 10,452 kilograms of hummus and claimed the "largest hummus dish" title at the Guinness World Records in 2010.
- Dining destinations: El Cairo. Curcio, Joanne C. // Caribbean Business;2/24/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p41
Features the El Cairo Restaurant in San Juan, Puerto Rico, which offers Lebanese cuisine. Appetizers; Recommended dishes; Desserts.
- BREAKFAST AT HONAINEH. F. K. // Saveur;Jan/Feb2014, Issue 162, p41
A review is offered for Honaineh, a restaurant located in Sidon, Lebanon.
- Lebanese Food Revival. // Food & Wine;May2010, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p76
The article offers information on the food revival in Lebanon wherein restaurateur Kamal Mouzawak cooks to prepare Lebanese traditional dishes at Twalet Souk el Taybeb.