Lebanon vs. Israel: A Delicious Culinary War
- Dining destinations: El Cairo. Curcio, Joanne C. // Caribbean Business;2/24/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p41
Features the El Cairo Restaurant in San Juan, Puerto Rico, which offers Lebanese cuisine. Appetizers; Recommended dishes; Desserts.
- Tabbouleh Rasa. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;9/17/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p64
Examines the food service at the Lebanese restaurant Bread From Beirut in New York City. Description of the sandwiches offered in the restaurant; Assessment of the vegetarian appetizers; Description of the interior design.
- Reviews of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/7/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4589, p13
The article reviews several restaurants including Hell Bay in Bryher, Isles of Scilly, England, Lebanese restaurant Ishbilia in London, England and Fifteeen Cornwall at Watergate Bay in Cornwall, England.
- BREAKFAST AT HONAINEH. F. K. // Saveur;Jan/Feb2014, Issue 162, p41
A review is offered for Honaineh, a restaurant located in Sidon, Lebanon.
- A PLACE TO CALL HOME. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;Oct2002, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p290
Features Byblos, a Lebanese restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia. Ambience; Store hours; Setting capacity.
- Merry Making. // Los Angeles Magazine;Dec2014, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p74
A review is offered for restaurant Carousel located in Los Angeles, California.
- eat ethnic in Paris. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Nov2010, p40
A review is offered for several international restaurants in Paris, France, including Restaurant Liza, offering Lebanese cuisine, Chez Omar, offering Moroccan, Tunisian and Algerian cuisine, and the Japanese restaurant Oto-Oto.
- Israeli cuisine evolves from simply kosher to Continental. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;5/13/96, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p49
Focuses on the development of a contemporary Israeli cuisine in Israel. Influences; Proliferation of restaurants in Israel that specialize in local cuisine; Typical menus; Dining categories in Israel; Evolution from kosher to Continental.
- CafÃ© Society. Burum, Linda // Los Angeles Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p186
Recommends several restaurants that serve Lebanese food in Los Angeles, California. Mihran's in Ventura Boulevard; Gaby's in Venice; Dunya's in Westwood Boulevard; Wahib's at the San Gabriel Valley.