- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p6
Reports on developments in the international book industries and trade as of October 14, 2002. Publication of a report on Bertelsmann's pass links with the German Nazi party and its impact on Bertelsmann's participation in the Frankfurt Book Fair in Germany; Changes in the editorial and...
- 72 CUP print jobs saved following consultation. Sheahan, Tim // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/8/2009, p4
The article reports on the success of a 90-day consultation between the union Unite and Cambridge University Press (CUP) because it was able to save 72 print jobs out of the proposed 133 redundancies. The university started the redundancy consultation with staff at Cambridge Printing Services in...
- Cambridge's 425-Year Evolution. Andriani, Lynn // Publishers Weekly;7/27/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 30, p8
The article traces the evolution of Cambridge University Press (CUP). Some of the authors whose works have been published by Cambridge include John Milton, Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin. The press began its operations following a royal charter from King Henry VIII of England in 1534 to...
- Who's where on the show floor. // Quill & Quire;Jun2007, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p32
A list of publishers, distributors, and sales agencies who have participated in the BookExpo Canada 2007 is presented. The list includes D.C. Thomson & Co., Formac Publishing Co., Cambridge University Press and Literary Press Group.
- Cambridge UP Buys Medical House. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;4/12/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 15, p16
Announces the acquisition of British publisher Greenwich Medical Media by Cambridge University Press. Number of titles under the backlist of Greenwich Medial Media; Optimism of Cambridge University Press that the acquisition will fit into its operation.
- U.K. Agency Flexes Its Prod'n Muscle. DAWTREY, ADAM // Variety;5/7/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 7, p55
The article reports on the expansion of London, England-based talent agency Curtis Brown through launching Cuba Pictures, acquiring Conville & walsh boutique, and investing in young ahents and young clients. INSET: Production Payoff.
- EBR volume 14 issue 1 Cover and Back matter. // European Business Organization Law Review;Mar2013, Vol. 14 Issue 1, pb1
The article offers information on the journal "European Business Organization Law Reform (EBOR)," which include the other journals published by the Cambridge University Press such as the "International Journal of Law in Context."
- PaperCo award victory for CUP. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);12/5/2008, p16
The article reports that Cambridge University Press (CUP) has won PaperCo's Maine, Chromomat and Satimat Challenge award in 2008.
- New Bibles from Cambridge. // Bible Study Magazine;May/Jun2012, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p6
The article offers brief information on two Bibles from Cambridge which are the Clarion Reference Editions and the KJV Transetto Text Edition.