PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- DUNDEE UNITED. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/13/2007, Issue 2775, p20
A photograph of Lorna Reid, Tracy Duncan and Laura McGlashan who were appointed in key positions at Dundee and Angus Convention Bureau is presented.
- "BUSINESS WEEK" DESCRIBES "TANGO" FOUNDER ANDREA MILLER'S BEST CAREER BREAKS. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/6/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p10
Focuses on the breaks in the career of Andrea Miller, founder of "Tango" magazine, as of February 6, 2006. Trial of CEOs Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling; Partnership with Sanjay Bhatnagar, the Enron Dabhol project supervisor; Product included in the February 2006 release of the magazine.
- Managers eye adult tastes for new label. // Billboard;7/10/93, Vol. 105 Issue 28, p6
Discusses artist managers Andrew Frances and Pamela Lewis' launching of their NorthSouth label catering to the adult market. Distributed by WEA through Atlantic Records; Brief professional backgrounds; Hiring of former Liberty Records executive Joe Mansfield as a marketing consultant; Frances...
- Women directors--the outmoded myths. Shultz, Susan F. // NACD Directorship;Jun95, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p8
Presents myths on the selection of women executives as directors of corporations. Myth on the availability of women who are on par with existing board members; Myth on available vacancy for a woman director; Criteria for selecting directors.
- Police Mutual marketing post created. // Marketing Week;6/13/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the appointment of Clare Preston to the created position of marketing director at finance company Police Mutual. Purpose for creating the position; Career highlights of Preston; Company background.
- Man U hires CRM boss to tap global fan base. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/19/2002, p10
Reports on the appointment of Shelly Whitehead as customer relationship management controller at Manchester United, the world's most high profile football club. Duties and responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Ritz-Carlton hires outside consultant as public relations director. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;12/23/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p26
Announces the appointment of Lillybeth Rosario as public relations director of the San Juan, Puerto Rico-based Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel Spa & Casino. Rosario's career history; Responsibilities as public relations director.
- Levi's poaches Heineken marketer for Euro task. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;4/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the appointment of Rachel Johnson as head of jeans manufacturer Levi's marketing operations across northern Europe. Johnson's stint in beverage manufacturer Whitbread; Duties and responsibilities.
- Beckman Rises Above Corporate Bad News at Meeting. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;03/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p67
Reports on developments concerning the health care industry of Orange County, California, as of March 26, 2001. Appointment of Sylvia Kelly as the executive vice president and chief operating officer of Children's Hospital of Orange County; Market prospects for biomedical and testing company...