Office vacancies declining
- Memo extra. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p90
States that the Victorian Government Office of Building is concerned about reports from the media which deals with building and constuction industry. Comments on Housing and Urban Development Industry.
- Take down the walls! Edelman, Karen A. // Across the Board;Mar1997, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p32
Encourages companies in the United States to develop open offices. Barriers and preconditions to the adoption of the plan; Benefits of eschewing hierarchies; Gray areas that crop up when walls come down; Developing teamwork; Evolution of workplace technology. INSETS: Open office? Try virtual...
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Advocate;1/6/87, Issue 463, p67
Reports that the ARIS Project, a nonprofit corporation providing volunteer emotional and practical support services to people with AIDS or AIDS-related conditions has opened its new office in Campbell, California.
- Calendar: SAN JOSE. // Advocate;4/12/88, Issue 496, p73
Reports that the ARIS Project, a nonprofit corporation providing volunteer emotional and practical support services for people with AIDS or AIDS-related conditions and their loved ones, will maintain its office in San Jose, California.
- Largest suburban office properties. Hillyer, Deborah W. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p22
Presents ranking of suburban office properties in Cleveland, Ohio, ranked by net rentable square footage. Information on rent per square feet; Details of leasing agents.
- Buck makes Wacker Dr. tower play. Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;02/23/98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
No abstract available.
- Office of sustainable business created in New Jersey. // In Business;May/Jun97, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the establishment of Office of Sustainable Business (OSB) by New Jersey Governor Christine Todd Whitman. Purpose of establishing the office; Aims of OSB.
- LI office market statistics 1995. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/25/96 Supplement Almanac, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p33
Presents statistics of office market in Long Island, New York in 1995. Office vacancy rates; Average rental rate per square foot; Suburban business district market.
- The office of the future? // Supervisory Management;Sep94, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p4
Discusses the similarity of the office structure of the 1920s with those of the 1990s. Sophisticated machines as the only difference.
- Westchester, Fairfield County office markets are on the move. Evans, Craig C. // Westchester County Business Journal;04/14/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p22
Reports that Westchester County, New York and Fairfield County, Connecticut have emerged from the restructuring and foreclosures of the early 1990s with investment sales of significant office properties increasing up to $237 million in 1996. Anticipation of further price increases due to...