NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p3
Ranks the top book publishers in the United States in 2001 according to number of bestselling titles and number of weeks on the bestseller list of 'The New York Times' newspaper. Top position taken by Random House; Ranking of other publishers such as Amber-Allen and Penguin Putnam.
- New York Times Bestseller Scorecard. // Book Publishing Report;03/26/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p4
Presents 'The New York Times' list of children's bestsellers from individual publishers in year-to-date, 2001.
- Harry Potter Not The Only Orphan Peppering Children's Bestseller List In 2001. Holt, Karen Jenkins // Book Publishing Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on the children's bestseller list of 'The New York Times' newspaper for 2001. Position of J.K. Rowling's 'Harry Potter' series; Sales of Lemony Snicket's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'; Top position taken by Ian Falconer's 'Olivia' on the bestselling picture books list; Spin-offs from...
- Agent Steven Malk Finds a Classic in Bear Snores On. Anderson, Kori // Book Publishing Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p6
Features the children's book 'Bear Snores On,' published by Steven Malk in the U.S. Writer and illustrator of the book; Inclusion of the book in the 'New York Times' children's picture bestseller list; History of the publishing career of Malk.
- Fewer Books, More Weeks On 2005 NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;1/16/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the decline in the number of books on the hardcover nonfiction list of "The New York Times" in the U.S. The average hardcover nonfiction title had spent 6.3 weeks on the list in 2005, a 28 percent increase over the 4.9 week average in 2004. Penguin Group company was the...
- The New York Times Taking an Interest in Ebooks. SCHILLER, KURT // EContent;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses the addition of ebook categories to the "New York Times" newspaper's weekly best-seller list. The popularity of ebooks have reportedly prompted "The Times" to monitor weekly ebook sales and top sellers for the fiction and non-fiction genre. Helping "The Times" generate...
- Heavy Turnover on New York Times List in 2008. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009 Supplement, p1
The article reports on the performance of New York Times Co. (NYT) bestseller lists for 2008 as compared to other publications in the U.S. including "Publishers Weekly," and the "USA Today." According to Simba Information Inc., more books made into the bestseller lists, just like the composite...
- Mysteries Dominating Hardcover Fiction List. // Book Publishing Report;2/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p7
The article compares how book publishers fared in the "New York Times" hardcover fiction list as of January 2006. Random House's "The Da Vinci Code" is on top of the list. Penguin Group has W. E. B. Griffin's mystery "The Hostage" as its top title on the list. Time Warner has "Mary, Mary," by...
- HP IV Arrives, As Does A Separate NYT List For Children's Bestsellers. // Book Publishing Report;07/17/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p6
Reports on `The New York Times' newspaper's publication of a children's bestsellers list, in time for the release of J.K. Rowling's fourth Harry Potter book, `Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.' Justification of the need for a separate bestsellers list for children's books; Sales statistics...