IT Security Costs Small-Mid-Size Businesses 16 Days Per Month
- Webroot.com introduces Window Washer 3.0. // Link-Up;May/Jun2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p16
Introduces the computer software Window Washer 3.0 by Webroot.com. Function of the software; Key features of the software; Remark from Steve Thomas, president of Webroot.com.
- Webroot.com introduces WinGuardian 2.5. // Link-Up;May/Jun2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p16
Announces the release of the computer software WinGuardian Software 2.5 by Webroot.com. Key features of the software; System requirements of the software.
- MacWasher. Schwartz, Steve // Macworld;Apr2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p64
Reviews MacWasher 1.0.2 software from Webroot Software.
- Webroot New Release. // Database & Network Journal;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p25
The article evaluates the Webroot Web Security SaaS anti-phishing software from Webroot.
- Sky Sweeper Enterprise 2.0. // Software World;Jan2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p23
Focuses on Webroot Software's release of Spy Sweeper Enterprises 2.0 which incorporates enhanced scalability features, offers greater protection for mobile users of enterprise networks, and features product upgrades.
- Webroot. // CRN;Jan2010, Issue 1293, p31
The article offers information on the security services provided by the Webroot Software Inc., which is considered as one of the top 100 computing vendors by the periodical "CRN."
- Washing Windows at Work. Kerven, Anne // ColoradoBiz;Feb99, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p18
Introduces Window Washer 2.15, a computer program from Webroot Software Inc. that deletes traces of a computer's use of Windows programs. Features; Pros and cons; Cost.
- Corporate security more than just a password. // Inside Tucson Business;02/17/97, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p9b
Offers security tips for business enterprises in Tucson, Arizona. Use of cross-shredder to destroy draft files and documents; Locking up of sensitive files.
- Build security into plans for company facility. Cooper, Richard B. // San Diego Business Journal;6/26/95, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p19
Reports on the enhancement of company security facilities through a comprehensive audit security. Necessity of monitoring activities; Reduction of public entrances; Implementation of electronic access control systems; Employment of a security team; Insight into common sites for crime incidents.